What to do about liberal ass hat neighbor

You guys are overthinking all of this. Just walk over and punch him square in the face, threaten his life, and tell him you'll burn his house down if he so much as looks in the direction of your house. Takes 2 seconds and you're done.

Lawyers aint cheap these days, gone are the times when a little fight could solve everything and you would be friends afterwards

I'm gonna look into building a sound deadening privacy fence.
The ordinance states " to allow animals to engage in excessive, continuous or untimely barking, whining or howling. None apply to me IMO, but I can show willingness to address the "callers" concerns. I'm sure they will continue. But...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've went to all my neighbors and spoken to them, I live on a very busy street with semis passing constantly, across the street is a daycare with screaming kids, I've gotten bark collars on my pets. They don't bark excessively as I hate to hear them too. My next door neighbor has 3 large dogs that bark( this is in fact ass hats direct neighbor) I've been to speak to him and he won't answer the door. I left a polite note with my cell phone number requesting him to call me at any time they bother him. My dogs are in the house 95% of the day. If my dogs are out and the neighbor lets theirs out I will put mine up because they bark. Takes me 2 minutes and I can expect a police officer within a hour. I've given my number to all my neighbors to call me if they have a issue. Don't know how I can get more respectful than that witchdoctor. Had a cop show up after we put our then 10month old down to bed. He said they got a call for loud music at my address. The time for neighborly smiles and BS is long past. There's no other reason I can see but the fact that a trump sign went up and we started getting called in. We live here for a few years prior with no complaints. If anything they are much quieter now than they were before this started and had no complaints from others before. So I respectfully disagree with your assumption.
Well I don't pass much judgment on something I don't know enough about to do so. If he won't answer the door to talk to you about it then he is not showing you any respect. Some people are just assholes. A man that won't even talk to you to come to a answer to the problem doesn't deserve much consideration. You get what you give.

Yea spent the better part of the morning at the police department pulling records and speaking with the magistrate and the afternoon talking to animal control staff. I hope the police started to get the picture that I'm fed up with it, and will soon tell him to go pound sand. Got a high dollar collar on the way too. It'll have a remote, just have to keep the remote away from our 17 month old hehe. The old boxer mix girl will be riding the lightning if our toddler gets the remote.

db332e920e917322986c957b11121674.jpg

I'm gonna look into building a sound deadening privacy fence.
The ordinance states " to allow animals to engage in excessive, continuous or untimely barking, whining or howling. None apply to me IMO, but I can show willingness to address the "callers" concerns. I'm sure they will continue. But...

Why? If you aren't breaking any ordinances and the neighbor is doing it because he's and asshole, how would spending $ to solve an issue that doesn't exist fix anything??? He'll still be an asshole, your dogs will still not be breaking any ordinances, but you will have less $ in your pocket... and the cops will still be called.

I still think you should bait him.

Once the wife gives the thumbs up, I'll be out there with my fishing pole and tackle box. I'm all in, but prefer the wife to have my back.
Use the phone call prank app it records the call for your enjoyment later and then you can post it on here for all of us to laugh at

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You guys are overthinking all of this. Just walk over and punch him square in the face, threaten his life, and tell him you'll burn his house down if he so much as looks in the direction of your house. Takes 2 seconds and you're done.

Then you will go to jail for assault, and the libfagtard wins.

So I'm curious.
Does this guy have any teenage or at-home college age kids?
Is it possible that a snarky kid thinks its funny and is doing it? I know when I was young, I knew guys that would do shit like this, find a guy that they "didn't like" for some dumb reason and prank him.
Just a thought.

I agree that the best thing is to have an obvious yard party for the cops.
Actually you should invite the guy to join also.

Yes he has a daughter collage age I suspect. Had two different neighbors about a year apart tell me this guy was a dick to the people that owned my house before me.
It sat vacant for 5-6 years with a torn up tarp on the roof and boarded up windows. I bought as a foreclosure and have dropped over 100k into it since. I don't see myself as white trash or bringing the neighborhood down in fact It's the opposite. Part of me wants to move and rent it to the biggest hood rat family I can find in east burlington. Section 8 this bitch, then send him a bag of dicks.

Does he Know when your dogs are out? Is that the only time he calls the Popo? If he just makes random calls, if you could find a friend to board your dogs for several days, & Hope he calls in. Invite the Police in & show them, Hey, No Dogs! Just a Crazy Man! But, Police need to know/trace/record, the Number & person, making the complaint! A Lot of Inconvenience, but great if it worked!

You need more signs specifically directed at him. I would point at him while shooting him the bird w my other hand every time he drove by my house.

Keep fresh doughnuts and coffee on hand for the cops and go on your merry way. Make sure every time the cops visit to let him see you smiling with them, waving goodbye and maybe even a "see you next time" shout. Heck, hang a "back the blue" flag on your porch too. put the mind f@ck back on him.
This is what I would do if you don't take it legal, gets Leo familiar with you and family and dogs...

But if you beat that motherfucker within an inch of his life....it may be worth the time

In my younger years I might would, 35 with a baby and family now, but it wouldn't be a enjoyable ass wiping as he's mid to late 50s and easily 120#s less then me. It's really out of the question in this situation.

Back