What to do about liberal ass hat neighbor

Test the waters tonight and invite everyone you know for free beer and burgers as long as they bring their dogs.
Actually that's a pretty good ideal.Some 3am rollin burnouts w this guy might not hurt either.With as much shit stirring as goes on around here we really need a stirring the pot smilie.

Shit like that must be why all my neighbors love me. I have a way of skirting the boundaries and really pissing people off that have wronged me or pissed me off. I've got enough friends in LE that have helped me out by pulling asshats over for pretty much anything that breaks the law just to be a thorn in their side. Not harassing them just enforcing the law by the way.

Shit like that must be why all my neighbors love me. I have a way of skirting the boundaries and really pissing people off that have wronged me or pissed me off. I've got enough friends in LE that have helped me out by pulling asshats over for pretty much anything that breaks the law just to be a thorn in their side. Not harassing them just enforcing the law by the way.

Got any buddies in Burlington? [emoji3]

I think you have more "buddies" there than your asshole neighbor...........they are probably getting tired of his shit and have more of a perspective they may be sharing after talking to him.
Yeah the other neighbors are havin a hard time slingin the oxy's w the cops around all the time.

Yea think this area is more of a consumer market. Points east and north are the slinging side of town. But I think they introduced a new bill in nc to restrict opioid prescriptions. NC is about to blow up with that dirty cheap "haron" shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea think this area is more of a consumer market. Points east and north are the slinging side of town. But I think they introduced a new bill in nc to restrict opioid prescriptions. NC is about to blow up with that dirty cheap "haron" shit.

They'll just come to TN and get em then.

Yalls street price will go up. It'll be a stimulus package for your state curtesy of NC. Maybe some will stay in TN. Win win!

Have Rottweiler will travel... He never barks... Ever. He's big and intimidating though if you don't know him.
Seriously though. This sounds ridiculous and I'm petty. Also on workers comp for another few weeks and not allowed to work so I've got time and nothing better to do hahaha

Is Burlington Guilford County? I don't have any cop friends... But I've got lots of FD friends who might... Lol

Test the waters tonight and invite everyone you know for free beer and burgers as long as they bring their dogs.

This is a great idea but I'm pretty sure that if you really want accurate test results it should be free beer, 16 oz. bacon wrapped ribeyes and baked taters.

Actually that's a pretty good ideal.Some 3am rollin burnouts w this guy might not hurt either.With as much shit stirring as goes on around here we really need a stirring the pot smilie.
Love that blower sound, and how he revs it straight from the throttle body when he gets out! Oh, and the part where he tries to set the world on fire too! Thats a damn good show.

That situation is a pain, I have 3 out of 140+ homes in here that just absolutely hate us. 2 leave us alone now, they used to leave nasty notes or call the HOA or the county for my camper/ trailers on the property or when I was being noisy in the shop (during normal hours). They both balled up one night while I was out at the fire pit and came over to start shit. Had about 20 people over and several children and they started yelling and cursing. Tried to fight and said they'd call the cops and tell them we jumped them. Good idea except 2 of the guests are local sherrifs, and one was my attorney.

The 3rd guy is still a dick, calls on us all the time like your guy does for our Boston or rotti barking. Leaves us nasty notes, leaves notes on my truck and camper ( which you have to go behind my shop to see or get to). And cops say the same shit, nothing they can do. Officer Haun that is almost always the one to come by is super nice and hangs out now. So to get back at him I've devised some simple but awesome retaliation. Dudes yard is super nice and he hates geese and ducks so I've been putting bird seed all over, his yard is a goose shit landmine now. And I've started to dump all the sweetgum pods and leaves in the creek that runs behind my house and through his side/backyard. Deposited all that shit in his yard.

Other neighbors just recently had a block party that they left him and his wife out, so beyond the goose shit yard they are being left out by the whole neighborhood for being dicks to us.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

That situation is a pain, I have 3 out of 140+ homes in here that just absolutely hate us. 2 leave us alone now, they used to leave nasty notes or call the HOA or the county for my camper/ trailers on the property or when I was being noisy in the shop (during normal hours). They both balled up one night while I was out at the fire pit and came over to start shit. Had about 20 people over and several children and they started yelling and cursing. Tried to fight and said they'd call the cops and tell them we jumped them. Good idea except 2 of the guests are local sherrifs, and one was my attorney.

The 3rd guy is still a dick, calls on us all the time like your guy does for our Boston or rotti barking. Leaves us nasty notes, leaves notes on my truck and camper ( which you have to go behind my shop to see or get to). And cops say the same shit, nothing they can do. Officer Haun that is almost always the one to come by is super nice and hangs out now. So to get back at him I've devised some simple but awesome retaliation. Dudes yard is super nice and he hates geese and ducks so I've been putting bird seed all over, his yard is a goose shit landmine now. And I've started to dump all the sweetgum pods and leaves in the creek that runs behind my house and through his side/backyard. Deposited all that shit in his yard.

Other neighbors just recently had a block party that they left him and his wife out, so beyond the goose shit yard they are being left out by the whole neighborhood for being dicks to us.

So if he has to go on to your property behind your shop to get to your camper and truck could you not set up video and catch him trespassing?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I can, and have planned to do so. But before I did I wanted to get all the seed in his yard. Otherwise he could do the same to me.

Serious question,why would anybody want to live in a HOA??? Esp anybody w a car habit.I don't get it what can a HOA possible offer that's worth bein under their thumb???

My HOA is extremely easy to deal with, I've never had an issue with them. But that's just in my current house, my old house the HOA was a nightmare.

Pretty much here as long as you keep your yard neat and aren't a general asshole they will never say a word to you. But they do tons of neighborhood events, 3 big fireworks shows a year ( bigger than the one the city and county does), 3 stocked lakes to fish in, giant pool with swim team for the kids, walking trails in the woods around the lakes and such. More or less this one is a unicorn, but after this we won't ever live where there is one again.

Hahaha fucking brilliant.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Am I a hooligan......Yes, but I'm a smart semi-adult hooligan that doesn't want to go back to jail.

My HOA is extremely easy to deal with, I've never had an issue with them. But that's just in my current house, my old house the HOA was a nightmare.

Pretty much here as long as you keep your yard neat and aren't a general asshole they will never say a word to you. But they do tons of neighborhood events, 3 big fireworks shows a year ( bigger than the one the city and county does), 3 stocked lakes to fish in, giant pool with swim team for the kids, walking trails in the woods around the lakes and such. More or less this one is a unicorn, but after this we won't ever live where there is one again.

But you've got to know that if the right one bitches about something your doin or pushes it hard enuf they're gonna come callin on you.

Serious question,why would anybody want to live in a HOA??? Esp anybody w a car habit.I don't get it what can a HOA possible offer that's worth bein under their thumb???

I live in a HOA neighborhood. It's great, unlike others. Ours is really reasonable.

I park my trailers, boat, buggies, etc in the driveway, in front of the house, etc for sometimes weeks at a time with no issues even though it's against covenants.

The HOA is there to protect us from people that would typically try to do that, in an obnoxious manner, on a regular/permanent basis. It also keeps my neighbors from painting their house pink or lime green, thus making the neighborhood a joy to live in because I don't have constant eyesores beside me turning the place into a shithole. Same with the yard. Yards need to be kept neat and grass cut. It's nice to drive into my neighborhood and having nicely manicured yards to drive by and not have to worry that the neighbors will let their grass go to shit or put a $130 above ground pool in the front yard and let it turn green in the off season.

While some people can do those things with their property, I sure as shit am glad they can't do it in my neighborhood. ;)

There are similar neighborhoods around town that have let their HOA expire. Places are now run down and riff raft has moved in because property values have plummeted.

I get that and understand some HOA's are better than other and might have been wrong to lump them all together and label them as bad.But in the end what is to keep me,as your neighbor,to go to the HOA and say I'm tired of lookin at his shit sitting everywhere,do something about it??

Back