What to do about liberal ass hat neighbor

This, sign him up for all things Trump. Make a small donation in his name.
Heck no, make it big enough that he gets a thank you letter from Trump!

Send him a letter thanking him for a Trump donation and 2 tickets for a fundraiser dinner when Trump is in town. When he shows up at the venue he will be arrested for trying to enter with fake tickets

You could just give his info to those of us that get text/emails from cl scammers.After about 20 of us,give his address out to send the check to and have his shipper pick up the item at his location.he'll be tired of games.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Send him a letter thanking him for a Trump donation and 2 tickets for a fundraiser dinner when Trump is in town. When he shows up at the venue he will be arrested for trying to enter with fake tickets
what makes you think he'd show up?

Edited because I'm not a bigot and have nothing bad to say about the LGBTQH Community or any other Sis sexually under privileged individuals. Look that up. Its a real condition.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What makes you think he won't?

Now that there is some serious Kung Fu back at you shit right there!
The fact that every strong-hearted liberal I know would be mortified to be seen at a Trump dinner.

I have never understood hate crimes. I am a pretty liberal guy but I dont understand the point in higher punishments for crimes rooted in prejudice or lower punishments for the same crimes but not rooted in prejudice. Seems like murder is murder, assault is assault, and vandalism is vandalism regardless of the motivations.

I have never understood hate crimes. I am a pretty liberal guy but I dont understand the point in higher punishments for crimes rooted in prejudice or lower punishments for the same crimes but not rooted in prejudice. Seems like murder is murder, assault is assault, and vandalism is vandalism regardless of the motivations.

it's to appease the liberals, especially ones that have 4x4 facebook pages that don't allow jeeps. (liberal tolerance)

Burning someone's sign because you don't agree with their political views can be harassment, threatening oppression, and shows pure hatred for those of a different political affiliation. When they investigate a murder they look for motives, so they can figure out if it was premeditated or not. It's very easy just to say to each their own, and focus on your own life.

Burning someone's sign because you don't agree with their political views can be harassment, threatening oppression, and shows pure hatred for those of a different political affiliation.

By that same reasoning, could simply harassing a neighbor because of political differences not be on par with burning their sign?

To be the champions of "tolerance" It's been my experience that the most INTOLERANT individuals fly the liberal flag.

By that same reasoning, could simply harassing a neighbor because of political differences not be on par with burning their sign?

To be the champions of "tolerance" It's been my experience that the most INTOLERANT individuals fly the liberal flag.
intolerant like not allowing Jeeps in a four wheeling club?

A quick update: met with multiple officers and animal control today at the house. I must say The BPD is a class act agency from my experience today. They interviewed all my surrounding neighbors to see if they expressed any issues with dogs barking. Non did. They also were able to contact the neighbor who is complaining. Hopefully he understands that his fictitious reporting has drawn the attention of a lot of folks and tones it down. I truly hope this is resolved and things will calm down. Will see.

I truly hope this is resolved and things will calm down. Will see.
Well damn what fun will that be??? I don't like drama myself but I sure do enjoy it in somebodies else's life.:smokin:

A quick update: met with multiple officers and animal control today at the house. I must say The BPD is a class act agency from my experience today. They interviewed all my surrounding neighbors to see if they expressed any issues with dogs barking. Non did. They also were able to contact the neighbor who is complaining. Hopefully he understands that his fictitious reporting has drawn the attention of a lot of folks and tones it down. I truly hope this is resolved and things will calm down. Will see.

Test the waters tonight and invite everyone you know for free beer and burgers as long as they bring their dogs.

Back