What to do about liberal ass hat neighbor

All you need idea witness, one that would lie for you is even better..

What's the old joke....Lawyer says "a hundred grand? I'll be there in an hour with two eyewitnesses..."

IMG_3544.JPG
Of course make sure to pull the proper permits so you don't violate any codes lmao... sorry, nothing useful to add...

So what's keeping you from fighting fire w/ fire? Start pulling similar shenanigans on him?
Aside from that making you an asshat too.

So what's keeping you from fighting fire w/ fire? Start pulling similar shenanigans on him?

Gonna try and get some documents from zoning enforcement and pick up another report from animal control then try and schedule a meeting with the assistant chief at BPD. Exhaust all my non ass hat options before I go nuclear.

I would call the cops on him everytime he called on me.At some point the cops are gonna get tired of it and put an end to the whole deal.Id make up shit to call about.I wouldn't however do anything to his home/yard/person cause anybody who's lookin for shit to bitch about as hard as he is,is gonna have some video rollin.

Your being too nice. If he were my neighbor he'd likely already have some absurd artwork on his lawn via weed killer along with a mailbox full of daily deliveries of XXX rated spam mail I could find.
Put his # on the bathroom wall at the truckstop or post his address in the casual encounters section of CL.

Gonna try and get some documents from zoning enforcement and pick up another report from animal control then try and schedule a meeting with the assistant chief at BPD. Exhaust all my non ass hat options before I go nuclear.

You're a better man than me. I would harass the shit out of him and make him sorry he ever phkd w me, while trying not to get arrested. Hopefully my wife would stop me from doing anything to lead to charges but if he pissed her off, all bets would be off and she would become a wicked co-conspirator I might have to restrain.

Post his info on that nc4x4 forum and then step away ;)

Maybe post an absurd ad on CL giving mostly any person a reason to come knocking on his door at 3am or a lot of phone call replies to his CL "ad"
The way CL is anymore your gonna get a bunch of text regardless of what you post.

Go to the free CL section.

Free Computers and flat screen LCD monitors. I have lots. If I put it all by the curb the HOA gets mad. I am putting out a small quantity each day. If there is none out when you come by feel free to knock. I need all this stuff gone. Probably have like 500 of each. Business shit down this is all I have left. Its free. No phon calls or emails please just come to :Asshat neigbor's address.

Go to the free CL section.

Free Computers and flat screen LCD monitors. I have lots. If I put it all by the curb the HOA gets mad. I am putting out a small quantity each day. If there is none out when you come by feel free to knock. I need all this stuff gone. Probably have like 500 of each. Business shit down this is all I have left. Its free. No phon calls or emails please just come to :Asshat neigbor's address.

Ron gets it! Random shit like that with a disposable email account with a really common password. Find a way to block your IP address if you are really worried. But just have fun with it (as he seems to be doing), nothing illegal. :D

I like that.
If we're going that route, here are some more options...
- call up every fly by night window, gutter, and roofing company you can, and give them his address saying you want a free estimate. Be sure to set an apt for times when he is home. Stack them 20 mins apart.
Next day do pest control, yard work, etc.
- make up a fake For Rent ad and list it below local value, set up times for visit that are really awkward, like 7am. Of course do this w/ an anonymized VOIP phone or email.
- call the utility company and tell them you are him, and you're going on vacation for an extended time and need to have the power turned off.
Similarly, have his mail held at the local post office.

Now, a downside to the first two is that you are actually wasting not just his time but random other people's, so that's still a little douchey. And in all cases technically you're impersonating somebody which is likely legal hot water, whereas the shit he's doing is asshattery but isn't breaking any laws.

In a different vein - carrot seeds are good. The grow easy and from the top they look like weeds but weed killer won't kill them, and have to be pulled one by one.

Find some local punks. Give them the neighbors address. 100 bucks to
Yes he has a daughter collage age I suspect. Had two different neighbors about a year apart tell me this guy was a dick to the people that owned my house before me.
It sat vacant for 5-6 years with a torn up tarp on the roof and boarded up windows. I bought as a foreclosure and have dropped over 100k into it since. I don't see myself as white trash or bringing the neighborhood down in fact It's the opposite. Part of me wants to move and rent it to the biggest hood rat family I can find in east burlington. Section 8 this bitch, then send him a bag of dicks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol Im such a petty fuck. I would almost rent your place just to ruin this dudes life.
I was hell on wheels 10 years ago. Dumped a few animal carcasses... Threw parties in the front yard and grilled out for anyone who wanted to stop by... Have buddies do rolling burnouts at 3 am infront of the assholes house...
Guy came at me with a baseball bat once. Fortunately we were wrenching on the jeep and I had a jack handle handy.

Hell I could go on and on.

Moral of the story. Take no shit. It took about a year... But they surrendered. Their lives got easier. Local cops wouldn't even respond anymore. Had a trooper respond from an hour away once. He ended up hanging out talking jeeps for 30 minutes.
Best moment was after a dead Doe in heat mysteriously ended up in the neighbors front yard and the sheriff walked to my door laughing and told me "if they could prove it was me, I'd be facing a $100 littering charge"

Fuck it. Here's an idea.
Have a cookout and invite all of us.
I'm betting someone makes a move... When police ask just say "I posted an open invite on a forum, I have no idea who was really here but they all seemed like good people"

You guys are the best!!!! (And I mean that) I'll try and meet the assistant chief tomorrow, if nothing productive comes of that, I will "step away" may need the thread moved to garage after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to agree that this dude is probably very paranoid considering he won't even answer the front door when you knock, so I am betting he has security cameras so messing with his house/yard, etc. will not end good for you.

I like that you are taking the high road, and hopefully, they can pull call logs and get him for harassment. It may even be beneficial to hire a lawyer and have him served with some BS cease and desist or no contact papers.

I'm so glad I've got cool old ppl in my little area of my basic white bitch neighborhood. I vote for the fertilizer penis, doe carcass, ebony magazine subscription, and hell sign him up for a trump news letter. And not say a word to him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
So, in all seriousness, if you try to discuss with him in person again and he refuses to answer the door, I would get an attorney to send a certified mail delivery letter politely stating that you would like to speak with him in person, and in the presence of an arbitrator if necessary, noting all of your previous attempts at communication.
And if he ignores that then threaten a civil lawsuit. It doesn't matter if you doesn't have an actual winnable case, what matters is it looking like a real threat. What matters is that you have a paper trail of everything.

Back