Work camper needed!

Your Hot Dog Guy!

If you or somebody you know are looking for a sweet deal to camp for free let me know. We are in Tanglewood Park in Clemmons,NC and there might be a opening. They are looking for a couple for next year and possibly the end of this year. I can give details on the job at hand. We've been here since March 1st. and really like it. We'll be here till Dec.1st. Not much to do and a great place to live for free. PM a phone number if interested. MUST have a camper.

No we're not being evicted we love it here! Next year we're doing some traveling and just trying to let someone know of a sweet deal. We'll be here till November 30th. Then we go to Charleston,SC to Host a Christmas Rally and from there to Florida for 4 or 5 months. Free includes.........50amp power, water & sewer, WiFi, 70 channels cable and free land line phone!

No toilets, no trash, no weed eating/mowing, no office work, no making reservations, no handling money.

They give us a golf cart with a little dumpbed that we share with the other host's. When a guest comes in to the welcome center they call us on a company cell that we also share. We hop on the cart and greet and lead them to their site and then we go back to the camper and hang out. We pick up sticks and occasionally blow the campsites with a wheeled blower and that's it. We usually blow the sites on thursday so the sites look good for friday, sat and sun. There's only 44 sites in the whole park. Schedule is three days on and six days off, there are three host couples.

Exit 182 turn right call me!

Sorry, Christmas Rally sold out in March, Belinda and I are hosting the Rally at James Island(Charleston) SC. We have 25 spaces reserved December 1st - 5th. Our next Rally is in Pueblo, Co. We already have over 350 motorhomes signed up for that! We work with Fleetwood Corporation for support on these. I'm handling over 80 venders at that one.

Back