Works gonna suck today

CasterTroy

Faster'N You
I've done my fair share of working on Christmas Eve and Christmas day (1st job @ 13 was washing dishes for a rest home...that place was open 24/7/365, then Kmart thru HS)

So finally I've graduated to 7-5 m-f :D but all but one of my jobs are open today, none of the architects, or engineers, or hell even suppliers are open today :rolleyes: so there won't be any phone calls, or fires to put out.

I guess I'll be surfing the yeti site for the new penguin tossing games :lol:

Somewhat similar situation here. Hopefully it will be a light day. Who knows, I may even accomplish something.

Yep I work in Tech Support and Have to sit here Waiting for the Phone to not ring.
It will be a good Day to Web Wheel :D

Rob said:
I'm sitting at home playing video games. Will be cleaning up the shop later. :flipoff2:

I guess now I will be working on a DDoS attack of nc4x4.com instead of doing any real work. :flipoff2:

Ridgerunner said:
Yep I work in Tech Support and Have to sit here Waiting for the Phone to not ring.
It will be a good Day to Web Wheel :D

Yup, tech support here too.
Luckily I'm on outbound calls today so my phone isn't ringing :)

Hey it would be a good day for me to paypal my dues here and be able to post pics!

Who do I send them to?

Plunking 'round work too......haven't toucked my truck in two weeks:mad:

Oh well, Merry Christmas to all those @ work....blah to the ones @ home!! :flipoff2:

Doc

The Beast said:
Hey it would be a good day for me to paypal my dues here and be able to post pics!

Who do I send them to?
go into your usercp, click paid subscriptions, and order. It's all automatuic

The Beast said:
Just did, was so painless, wish I had done it sooner.

Thanks
You sent an e-check, paypal takes 4 days to clear it, after it clears, everything will work. BTW, this is not us, paypal policy, and since it is all automatic, I can't change it.

Sorry

Working today, Inventory. Then off until 1-3-06. Anybody done any hunting around Uwharrie?

Back