Xtra Jeep Build Thread

Welp, it actually did get sold today. Super nice young guy that’s here in Gaston County, so hopefully it will still be around. His buddy that drove him out said something about squatting it, so we cranked up the excavator and haven’t heard from him since. :laughing:
He plans to keep it how it is and just use it as a driver and light wheeler for now. I already miss it, and there will be another, but I got bills to pay and trucks to buy.
Well dang. Had my wife convinced I needed it if it ever got sold. She was actually on board with the idea.

Welp, it actually did get sold today. Super nice young guy that’s here in Gaston County, so hopefully it will still be around. His buddy that drove him out said something about squatting it, so we cranked up the excavator and haven’t heard from him since. :laughing:
He plans to keep it how it is and just use it as a driver and light wheeler for now. I already miss it, and there will be another, but I got bills to pay and trucks to buy.
74548.jpeg

Well dang. Had my wife convinced I needed it if it ever got sold. She was actually on board with the idea.
I've had it on Facebook for a month. Where were you!?!?!

You sure didn't list it here. I guess it was too rich for us, lol.
Well, I could either get what it was worth, or get what NC4x4 was willing to give me, and I can do math...:flipoff2:

I agree with the others! We are supposed to at least glance and hope we can own it before the book of faces! We are Facebook friends and I still didn't see it posted. :(
Me either but I'm also not in his area.

I agree with the others! We are supposed to at least glance and hope we can own it before the book of faces! We are Facebook friends and I still didn't see it posted. :(
Me either but I'm also not in his area.
Well, when your price filters are set at max $3k cuz an XJ can't be worth more than that, it won't show the ones that are listed for $9500 ;)

Well, when your price filters are set at max $3k cuz an XJ can't be worth more than that, it won't show the ones that are listed for $9500 ;)
You are 100% correct with that statement!

dang....its like you know me! does this make the TJ cheaper now?? :laughing:
Well, the TJ is worth more than the XJ, and has less than half the miles... I'm still waiting on the right offer to show up in my inbox though. Then the TJ will turn into a silver, green, or blue manual XJ :D

Back