Youtube of the day

A lot of truth here. One of the best things I've ever done is delete my Facebook account. So many people nowadays are just competing with everybody else on who has the best of the best instead of having what they actually need.

Heard this one yesterday streaming music while working. Had to run it back to hear it all over again, because it stopped me dead in my tracks with what I was doing.

To any of you that answer to Doc, from the bottom of my heart -- THANK YOU.

Heard this one yesterday streaming music while working. Had to run it back to hear it all over again, because it stopped me dead in my tracks with what I was doing.

To any of you that answer to Doc, from the bottom of my heart -- THANK YOU.

Well wife and I just wiped up the remnants from onion cutting ninjas. She is a 20 yr retired Army Doc. Spent 18 yrs on flight status. She has patched me up numerous times since we have been married. Numerous others I have had the privilege of knowing I have called Doc. They have also patched me up in some shady fucking spots around the globe.

Well wife and I just wiped up the remnants from onion cutting ninjas. She is a 20 yr retired Army Doc. Spent 18 yrs on flight status. She has patched me up numerous times since we have been married. Numerous others I have had the privilege of knowing I have called Doc. They have also patched me up in some shady fucking spots around the globe.
Give her a warm “thank you (again)” from me. You both are life savers!
Heard you on that last part, brother! Quite a few I’ve had the privilege of calling Doc, too

Last edited:
Doing some research.

Videos like this are a lifesaver for learning how guns look and operate without having access to them. Plus it saves me from blowing all my money on ammo.

Neat fact. The Optic goes on the right side, while the Iron Sights are on the left side. With the curved magazine right smack dab in the center of the gun.

I mean..he did OH KAY...but he really dropped the ball on the tire shine. :cool:

That was an impossibly perfect example to "start" with... what a beaut
The funniest part of this video was listening to him explain how the auto workers in the 70s did such a crappy job assembling and painting the truck. But that you couldn't fix it because then it wouldn't be authentic.

Yep, that about sums up U.S. auto manufacturing standards for the era.

Good Hugo series. I think my favorite part is the old commercials :laughing:

One of the pioneers of new outlaw country.

Back