Cl find of the day

Very Nice rear end..........

2013 Custom Lifted Duramax

66027065.jpg

The steering geometry is spot on:
00303_iFaDu4Cg6gB_1200x900.jpg

But these pics of the faceless girl make about as much sense as the brass knuckle theme...
00000_4LA2PvD34bh_1200x900.jpg
Either that's his ex or she's just really ugly. Makes sense.

Not sure why you would spend that kind of money but it is done well and is super clean. At least they did a sas as opposed to keeping the ifs with all the components and trash hanging down there... I guess...

As if the truck itself wasn't dumb enough, the keywords he put in the ad are beyond my conprehension:
chevrolet 1500 2500 3500 dually hd dodg chev for toyot for 15 250 350
sierra silverado ram slt lt ls wt 6.6 4.3 4.8 5.7 5.3 6.0 8.1 v6 v8 v10 diesel
cummins powerstroke duramax 4x4 4x2 drw single wheel lifted gas landscaping
construction enclosed trailer s-10 nissan ranger frontier diesel allison s10 sonoma zr2 tacoma frontier small pickup hardbody lift kit leveling kit mud tires tow haul horse landscape hd jeep wrangler unlimited teraflex RCX rough country kodiak c4500 8.1L lifted lowered utility flatbed cummings lowered bagged air ride towing package rock crawler fuel hostile xd stock efi live toyo
tubbed race ready drag car classic custom daddy dave midwest street cars hoosier 4 link lateral bars traction drag strip spin ten s-10 xtreem loaded lowered turbo supercharged
People who do that with such unrelated crap should be flagged and blocked.

As if the truck itself wasn't dumb enough, the keywords he put in the ad are beyond my conprehension:

People who do that with such unrelated crap should be flagged and blocked.

At least he spelled Cummins both the proper and the illiterate way.

Reminds me of when I once bought a Banks Exhaust Brake for a 12v crazy cheap on Ebay, because I searched Cummings out of curiosity..no one else even bid on it. :D

At least he spelled Cummins both the proper and the illiterate way.

Reminds me of when I once bought a Banks Exhaust Brake for a 12v crazy cheap on Ebay, because I searched Cummings out of curiosity..no one else even bid on it. :D
The best way to buy stuff cheap on eBay is it see if someone misspelled something

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Look in the back ground of the picture, landscaping doesn't look to be NC, so I am betting scam

Fail from fb. Guess its a Fail on my part for posting in craigslist section lol.
2753a1053ec53a657467d7f638e619ca.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back