4x4cross Bronco

What do I need to do to get a Got Wood? sticker and phone # on this thing??

You have already paid to sponsor...so send it on. I already have stickers coming..with all the screen names of all the sponsors.

Wow, this thing was a BEAST. I've never worked in such tight quarters with so many friggin' tubes.

Still have to wait for it to cure so I can reinstall the seats and things, but the winner will be really happy with this.

Before:
ai302.photobucket.com_albums_nn90_TSCoating_Scorpion_CIMG0362.jpg

ai302.photobucket.com_albums_nn90_TSCoating_Scorpion_CIMG0363.jpg

ai302.photobucket.com_albums_nn90_TSCoating_Scorpion_CIMG0364.jpg

After:
ai302.photobucket.com_albums_nn90_TSCoating_Scorpion_CIMG0366.jpg

ai302.photobucket.com_albums_nn90_TSCoating_Scorpion_CIMG0368.jpg

ai302.photobucket.com_albums_nn90_TSCoating_Scorpion_CIMG0367.jpg

I actually toned it down a little. I had an even brighter orange, but when I opened the tint can I realized it was probably too bright. I only used half as much orange tint as needed and this is how it turned out, you can imagine how it would look if I didn't. :lol:

okay I'll bite, so why orange?

Why not? :D

Sam and I originally talked about doing it white and orange like a creamsicle, but when it got painted flat black I kept with the orange because it would look pretty wicked and catch everyone's eye. :bounce2:

Why not? :D
Sam and I originally talked about doing it white and orange like a creamsicle, but when it got painted flat black I kept with the orange because it would look pretty wicked and catch everyone's eye. :bounce2:

well I really wanted to paint the rig Pink but Dylan said NO :)

he said pink and orange would not go together :)

you should have done dylans helmet in orange to match.:lol:

Just out of curiosity, If someone were to win this truck, but not like the orange, what could be done? Could it be painted over black or?

.......wow....that shit looks AWESOME! i now know who's gonna be doin the liner in my truck when i get the money....i personally have never witnessed a color that f'in bright as a liner

Just out of curiosity, If someone were to win this truck, but not like the orange, what could be done? Could it be painted over black or?

I will haunt you in your sleep, that is what will happen.

Nah, you can paint over it with polyurethane paint. Or I can topcoat it with another color Scorpion

I find it interesting you painted the pedals too - is that specifically intentional, like maybe 'cause they looked rough, or just everything else such a PITA it wasn't worth trying to avoid them?

I find it interesting you painted the pedals too - is that specifically intentional, like maybe 'cause they looked rough, or just everything else such a PITA it wasn't worth trying to avoid them?
You find it interesting...? What a nice way to say WTF!

I'm thinking they were masked off and spray got on that.

Back