8/21/2010 Triad Meet & Greet # 3

Which location would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what about a cruise to the other hams we all meet there drive to the other one def if we will have the ramp i mean just a idea

if we cruise anywhere it should be to wheel not goto ANOTHER hams :lol:

if i cant make it too this one im definitely coming without a doubt 100% positive to the next one and i see ive been called out and i have to bring the banjo now...lol

:lol:

Sounds good, you guys think I should call Hams ahead of time and let them know we will be coming. I only called Hams in kernersville the first time, and they forgot about the reservation anyway.

Did we figure out if they have outdoor seating? I THINK WE NEED MORE DEFINITE NUMBERS if you are going to call ahead. Maybe everyone who is going for sure check in to this thread with numbers friday night or early saturday

I was told they do not have outdoor seating, I agree on definate numbers, people are generally unreliable and that sucks about this, I also agree on the wheeling end of it.

RSVP system would be nice, just not sure how to do it.

maybe we could add a poll to the thread, i know you did last time, but we could get a closer guess as to who is for sure coming. im thinking that it will be a big one, probably over 25, i now have 10 in my group! 2 powerstrokes, 1 cummins, 1 XJ, 1 ZJ and quite a few people in each ride

maybe we could add a poll to the thread, i know you did last time, but we could get a closer guess as to who is for sure coming. im thinking that it will be a big one, probably over 25, i now have 10 in my group! 2 powerstrokes, 1 cummins, 1 XJ, 1 ZJ and quite a few people in each ride

just post a list and each person can add to it polls you cant change if your group has a change in plans

1)tkob1060
2)
3)

and so on

Unfortunately you can only add one poll per thread and this one already has it. I suppose I could PM all interested parties, but thats a PITA too. I will try to PM a few though.

Nice, I still haven't got for sure answers out of most of the people I talked to, I may post this on NAXJA and see if a few extra's aren't interested.

As of now the list looks alot like:

1) Tkob1060
2) 77GreenMachine+ 9
3) Xjfreakho + 2
4) 95GranZJ
5) Nissan11
6) Tireburner1975
7) DogDog130 + 2
8) FlexIncRunner
9) Altoids
10) 98xjjeep

thats what has been said, as for how many will make it who knows. I Pm'd Altoids, 98Xjjeep, and FlexIncRunner, the rest of the folks have maintained interest or been before so I am confident they will show.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

should be a good turn out!

i hope to see a lot of nice rigs! anybody know what the chances are of Altoids bringin out the Kraken?

I'll be out for this one, racing again. Might be able to make if I get put out early or something breaks but that's not gonna happen, gotta think postive.

Alex-Have u even got to autozone and picked up the u-bolts for your front shaft yet?

well guys i dont know if anyone heard yet, but as of TODAY the Hams on high point Rd. in Greensboro has closed down, the very one we are supposed to meet at. i dont want to see the plug pulled on the whole thing, i still wanna meet up and hang out. but we gotta find somwhere else to meet, and quick, so everyone knows and can still make it.
my suggestions:
Ruby Tuesday inside four seasons mall, they have beer, great food, its close to the original meet, and its the mall so we got lots of parking.
or the Hams at the Paladium with the outdoor eating and HUGE parking lot.

Shit. That really sucks.

Im thinking we should stay in the area of Highpoint rd to prevent people from bailing.

Hooters or Chilis? Rather avoid the mall...

im not sure, the only thing is around 6pm everywhere will be slammed. Hooters does have nice a view though. i do love Chilis food though also.

They have outdoor seating? I never go to the greensboro Hooters so I didn't know, if they have outdoor seating Im just about sold. I love chilis food also, but really at this point its more about having a parking area than anything else.

Never been to smokey bones, but its out there too and sounds great if everyone would be up for that. I can call 95GranZJ worst case and let him know and PM everyone else about the changes, we just need to decide on a location by the end of tonight.

hooters does have a nice outdoor area, i was there last saturday. small parking lot though. smokey bones is Great but even smaller parking. im down with anything, if we decide hooters i can always eat before i come.

Would love to go Smokey Bones if we could get interest, but Hooters is fine, I would probably eat there, just prolly not wings Lol. Chilis is always great but doesn't have an outdoor area. Does smokey bones?

Just read Smokey Bones will have a 5 dollar cover charge on the 21st for the UFC fight.

Smokey bone doesn't have outdoor dining. Chilis has a decent parking lot and is also right next to burlington coat factory which allows lots of parking. hooters outdoor dining could probably hold all of us though if we could somehow reserve it.

Smokey bone doesn't have outdoor dining. Chilis has a decent parking lot and is also right next to burlington coat factory which allows lots of parking. hooters outdoor dining could probably hold all of us though if we could somehow reserve it.

Alright. So Hooters?

sounds good to me, i cant eat hooters food, it makes me sick within an hour. i almost wrecked my bike one night leaving cause i bout threw up in my helmet, lol. i love the atmosphere at hooters though, so ill eat before i come and just drink lots of beer.

I sent PM's to all the people who haven't posted since the update.
This is the PM I sent out.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Due to the Hams on highpoint road closing, we have changed the location to Hooters on Highpoint road, I am told there is an outdoor eating area, we will meet there.

Thanks.

If you have any questions just let me know or post in the thread. Thank you.

Meet time will still be the same.

6 PM at Hooters

3031 High Point Road, Greensboro

i just saw on the news they closed the has on high point rd and i was kinda excited cause i figured it would bump the meet back a weekend or atleast a day so i could come but no such luck...why cant everyone procrastinate like me? lol any way i cant make it this time but good luck every one and hopefully il c u next time..

The way you say it, its no wonder we chose Hooters lol

Back