And so it begins....

Pick it up from Oilvers on Firday and off to Mars fab on Sunday. I am out of time and Chris has offered to step up and help me out. We are shooting for 2 weeks there then I have 2 weeks to get it done!!!

You will be more than happy with what Chris does for you. If he keeps crankin out work like he has been lately you might get it back even quicker. I hope so anyway. He still has work to do on mine.

saw ya pulling down 311 friday afternoon, looked awesome from the other side of the road man!

Yeap was pulling it to the house, it goes to Mars Fab in about an hour....

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Yeap was pulling it to the house, it goes to Mars Fab in about an hour....

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Sweet! What are you going to have MarsFab do to this thing?

Top Secret stuff!!!!

Chris is AWESOME to work with. After 45 mins of bouncing ideas off each other, it is like December 24 when I was a kid, I know what is getting ready to happen but can't wait to see what comes about.

I cant wait to stop by there and check this rig out in person. I just hope he doesnt take too long on it. He still has work left to do on my race rig before auburn.

Top Secret stuff!!!!

Chris is AWESOME to work with. After 45 mins of bouncing ideas off each other, it is like December 24 when I was a kid, I know what is getting ready to happen but can't wait to see what comes about.

That is awesome. I can't wait to see what comes about too. I've seen nothing but top notch stuff come out of Chris' shop so I'm anxious to see what he does for your rig.

I cant wait to stop by there and check this rig out in person. I just hope he doesnt take too long on it. He still has work left to do on my race rig before auburn.
Looks like I am out for the the Auburn race, We have ALOT to do and I'm not gonna throw it together to just get it by for one race, we talked about what the end goal is and sitting out a race to be able to have a higher quality rigs is the right answer from what I have seen...

Looks like I am out for the the Auburn race, We have ALOT to do and I'm not gonna throw it together to just get it by for one race, we talked about what the end goal is and sitting out a race to be able to have a higher quality rigs is the right answer from what I have seen...
aw that kind of sucks, but you have a good attitude. I know you'll still make the trip to Auburn, should be fun.

:(

The golden jack stand award....

If less than 6 months earns me a jack stand then there must be ALOT of these awatrds around.....
you've been building something since Mtn City....buggy- buggy- A Classj Yj - B class YJ

Just playin bud you know, I love ya!

:flipoff2:

bastards kick a fellow when he is down. i got your back snappy.

I will be co dogging the ROBBY BOBBY rig in Auburn and if I can get it far enough along maybe even bring the rig down for some photos from Ricky B.....it's the right decision and no regrets.

I will be co dogging the ROBBY BOBBY rig in Auburn and if I can get it far enough along maybe even bring the rig down for some photos from Ricky B.....it's the right decision and no regrets.
sent u pm

Hard to show restraint to get it done right when you are chomping at the bit to go racing, Huh, Snappy?!! I have no doubt Chris will get you where you want to be. I am going to let him do my 4 links when I finally save up enuff for those super sexy, double throw down, bad assed, 2.5 King coilovers I want. Some how my lovely Wife thinks that the 2 different college tuitions, plus saving for the 3rd carries more importance than my VERY semi-pro racing career!o_O Maybe these kids will bring me a cheezeburger in the poor house after they all become Engineers and Vets.:rolleyes:

Somebody buy these new 35 BFG's AT's I have 4 sale! 100 percent of your donation goes to the racing fund!:D

Back