And so it begins....

Looks good with the straight bar in there. Looks like you are going to need a 6 inch steering wheel extension and maybe a dropped column.

We have a few ideas for the cure of this issue

Believe it or not sitting in the drivers seat the steering wheel doesn't sit that far from you. I think if we can gain 2" we'll be on point. Right now it's a little close to the dash, might cause a few busted knuckles :D

Biggoofy will never fit in that.
I sure hope he does. I laid them back as far as I could. The bottom of the seat in the rear is almost touching the floor. If he can't fit in that I think were gonna have to make the cage taller on his side LOL!

I sure hope he does. I laid them back as far as I could. The bottom of the seat in the rear is almost touching the floor. If he can't fit in that I think were gonna have to make the cage taller on his side LOL!
We maybe pulling the seatbottom off his side and remaking the seat bottom.....

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Getting ready to tig this mess all together. It will look like stacked dimes... with a few pennies and nickles thrown in for good measure! Thinking about wiring the fans off 2 different temp switches (185F and maybe a 200F) to save the amp load a little. Whatcha' think?o_O

I am really going to hate loosing the tailgate on this Scout... They sure come in handy!

image.jpg

That's for the intake.

After working on your floor all day today and more than likely at least tomorrow, I've come to the conclusion that you are no longer allowed near the plasma cutter. :eek:ops::D

Getting ready to tig this mess all together. It will look like stacked dimes... with a few pennies and nickles thrown in for good measure! Thinking about wiring the fans off 2 different temp switches (185F and maybe a 200F) to save the amp load a little. Whatcha' think?o_O

I am really going to hate loosing the tailgate on this Scout... They sure come in handy!

View attachment 45156
Those sure are some pretty hoses you have there....

Those sure are some pretty hoses you have there....

Yup! Them thar iz Snappy supplied race car hoses! High speed and low drag!

That intake is shore gonna' be noizy! Course iffin your short little arms cant reach the kill switch, you can always put your foot over the intake to kill it.:shaking:

After working on your floor all day today and more than likely at least tomorrow, I've come to the conclusion that you are no longer allowed near the plasma cutter. :eek:ops::D

Looked like a jigsaw puzzle with a couple of pieces gone.:D Nature Boy with a plazma cutter! Whooooooo! :rockon:

Back