Best years of Suburban/Yukon XL 2500 4x4

CasterTroy

Faster'N You

justjeepin86

I've got a question to throw in this thread even though it could have a broad range of answers.

Thoughts on if it would be worth swapping a 90's 2500 burb 4x4 with a bad 6.5 to a 6.0. Curious about what a sale value could possibly be.

LBarr2002

I've got a question to throw in this thread even though it could have a broad range of answers.

Thoughts on if it would be worth swapping a 90's 2500 burb 4x4 with a bad 6.5 to a 6.0. Curious about what a sale value could possibly be.
Don't know about resale but if it's something you would want to use sounds like a good plan.

justjeepin86

Don't know about resale but if it's something you would want to use sounds like a good plan.
I guess i should clarify my thoughts. If i could get in cheap enough. I'd like to do it to flip it. But, then again, i would probably want to keep it. There is one locally.

I have a 6.0 already.

CasterTroy

Faster'N You
I guess i should clarify my thoughts. If i could get in cheap enough. I'd like to do it to flip it. But, then again, i would probably want to keep it. There is one locally.

I have a 6.0 already.
Currently there's a dude on the 2500burb FB group looking for a 6.5 burb in any condition. Folks don't part with those

CasterTroy

Faster'N You
Interesting. I really like those 5 spoke wheels on a truck, but they look too big on a stretched Blazer 🤷‍♂️
Different strokes I guess
IMG_20220211_164207662_HDR.jpg

Van-go

Not an old man

I have a 6.0 already.
You have too many projects.

orange150