Best years of Suburban/Yukon XL 2500 4x4

I've got a question to throw in this thread even though it could have a broad range of answers.

Thoughts on if it would be worth swapping a 90's 2500 burb 4x4 with a bad 6.5 to a 6.0. Curious about what a sale value could possibly be.

I've got a question to throw in this thread even though it could have a broad range of answers.

Thoughts on if it would be worth swapping a 90's 2500 burb 4x4 with a bad 6.5 to a 6.0. Curious about what a sale value could possibly be.
Don't know about resale but if it's something you would want to use sounds like a good plan.

Don't know about resale but if it's something you would want to use sounds like a good plan.
I guess i should clarify my thoughts. If i could get in cheap enough. I'd like to do it to flip it. But, then again, i would probably want to keep it. There is one locally.

I have a 6.0 already.

I guess i should clarify my thoughts. If i could get in cheap enough. I'd like to do it to flip it. But, then again, i would probably want to keep it. There is one locally.

I have a 6.0 already.
Currently there's a dude on the 2500burb FB group looking for a 6.5 burb in any condition. Folks don't part with those

Interesting. I really like those 5 spoke wheels on a truck, but they look too big on a stretched Blazer šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Different strokes I guess
IMG_20220211_164207662_HDR.jpg

I have a 6.0 already.
You have too many projects.

A motorcade of the previous body style (ā€˜14-ā€˜22??) eight lug suburbans passed me while I was walking my dog this past weekend.

Weren't sold to the general public and were rated to tow like 3k lbs. They were intended to be special service up-armored vehicles.

They show up for sale every once in a while, but pretty rare.

They are great, but donā€™t ever drive a 6.0/6 speed oneā€¦.
I passed your dad a few times on the way back from ivy. I was proud to see another 2500 6.0/6 speed šŸ¤˜šŸ¼

I passed your dad a few times on the way back from ivy. I was proud to see another 2500 6.0/6 speed šŸ¤˜šŸ¼
He was reluctant to stop towing with his 7.4/4l80, until he towed one time with our work truck.

It was maybe a month and we found his new (to us) suburban.

They both pull the load fine, the 2011 is just more comfortable doing it.

He had a great time at ivy.

Back