Biggest douche-mobile

Besides the super wide wheels I think that truck looks pretty good lowered. It the wheels wouldn't stick out so much they would look good to

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I saw an almost identical truck yesterday on 85/485 but it was black and the wheels were purple anodized. It had a pretty insane lift kit, which was pretty comical with that wheel and tire size. Kinda looked like the mud trucks and monster trucks when they put the little wheels/tires on for transport. F-250 or F-350, don't know.

Takes an otherwise useful Super Duty and makes one of those^^:rolleyes:

If it was fast, maybe it would do well at the drag strip?

I don't see towing really being a thing.

Takes an otherwise useful Super Duty and makes one of those^^:rolleyes:

If it was fast, maybe it would do well at the drag strip?

I don't see towing really being a thing.

Airbags and a Goose neck hitch would make it totally usable as a tow rig :D
IMG_1305.jpg

Airbags and a Goose neck hitch would make it totally usable as a tow rig :D
View attachment 249205
Even then its only useful as long as there are no speed humps or railroad tracks. Something that long is bound to high center and drag all the time.

Even then its only useful as long as there are no speed humps or railroad tracks. Something that long is bound to high center and drag all the time.
plus w/ such low profile tires I'd imagine the rear ride must be harsh as hell, rims almost dragging the ground

plus w/ such low profile tires I'd imagine the rear ride must be harsh as hell, rims almost dragging the ground

With Properly setup airbags you wouldnt feel much..Id be more worried about the load rating on those tires... can't be a whole lot of plys in there....

My brother found Ricky Bobby here at ten ten and 401 in Raleigh parked well away from others as to not damage his prized possession. At least he is self aware with the white sticker reading "beautifully ruined". We can agree on the ruined but beautiful was truly misused.
cf4871a8137af129900d2f52a837bac9.jpg
5e6d52a4eddc4ce436e34bd893db573d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

what kind of a bet does one have to lose to be forced into running those wheels?
Likely the same one that forces them to wear the head bonnet in "the yard" and walk with a pronounced feminine posture before returning to cell block D

99% of the stuff posted on any nc/sc mud truck/4x4 parts fb group could end up in this thread. God forbid you post something for sale in there...the responses and messages you'll get will test your faith in humanity.

Seen this yesterday.

So the REAL question is: Did he spraybomb the suspension/axles/tow bar purple or did he take the time to remove them and powdercote them?

This would really determine the level of douchery

Sweet, they come with mesh inserts to protect you from the haters who want to put things into your exhaust trashcan... ...I mean stacks...

I'm thinking about how wonderful it would be to clean a pair of white stacks with a pretty lacey overlay (let's not kid ourselves, it's lace...no, it's crochet) after rolling coal on all the hybrids with your Dodge in full-on phantom trailer mode. I can think of dumber things than white exhaust components.. no, actually I guess I can't.

Who remembers the '90s? Now you can have the latest in feminine '90s crochet fashion for your diesel pickup!

See if you can spot which one is different (warning: this is a difficult game):

Lace-tshirt-blouse.jpg

cardigan+crochet+cardigan+2.jpg

View attachment 248822
F341.jpg

Late to the party, but #4 is the one that is different.
I'd rock the hell out of #4.
Wouldnt touch the other 3

20-1 he needs a stepladder to get in the drivers seat....much less access the ladders #shortpeoplegotnoreason

I actually quasi know that dude.
He gets the ladders off by using the tailgate step.

Ive seen it.

Roundup Montana, population of about 1500.

20170620_112128.jpg

Bedlined white JKU, didn't get a picture of the front but it had an ugly ass bolt on grille, and 2 lightbars above the windshield. Almost looked like a Rocky Ridge demo vehicle
bbb4c7938c59b72be984e16bf0843919.jpg

Back