Biggest douche-mobile

Spotted in Asheville this morning
IMG_2499.JPG
IMG_2502.JPG

Pittsboro....

d1e6d8a98218d79a7652931ccb5432c5.jpg

A Passat flat towing another POS, would have got a picture of the hitch and chains around the vw bumper but I was too scared to get behind/next to them again
IMG_5832.JPG

The bulk of it is a 79 ford truck with a tacky 80's customization done to it, with what appears to be a 72 LTD grille in the middle...not sure what or where the headlights are from.

I think the grill and headlights are Cadillac, possibly eldorado. LTD grill is much narrower.
Actually, I think you're right. I was thinking of the later generation LTD with the smaller center grill. LTD is horizontal across the grill top, Cadillac is peaked (thanks Google). The LTD grill should say Ford embossed across the top edge, which is probably why it was chosen. Good eyes.

Last edited:
Little squat, fugly wheels, can't even get it all the way in the parking spot, full of thugs that I saw standing in front of the $250+ fireworks mega packs.

IMG_0260.JPG

Little squat, fugly wheels, can't even get it all the way in the parking spot, full of thugs that I saw standing in front of the $250+ fireworks mega packs.

View attachment 250027
Sounds like the pre-game warmup for the natural selection olympics! Buy the biggest ones you can afford boys!

Stacks AND side pipes. Must be pushing 800 hp to need all that exhaust. SC you can do anything without inspections.
fdae06ecae6dbb7de0d4d937c94e862c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Stacks AND side pipes. Must be pushing 800 hp to need all that exhaust. SC you can do anything without inspections.
fdae06ecae6dbb7de0d4d937c94e862c.jpg

Except put air in the tires. Apparently that's not allowed.

That is why he was at the gas station to air up. Maybe he spun the bead peg legging it.

No pics, but I've seen four 1/2-tons in the past week with towing mirrors. Two of them didn't have a receiver. And one of those had a ball in the bumper hole.

Way to flex that muscle TN

:rolleyes:

Drug the brand new trailer at least another mile before I turned off. Who knows how far down 77 before I saw him. SMH
8a5c23775c97b6dae9efee93d6a2ecca.jpg

Back