Biggest douche-mobile

In Huntersville yesterday. He was parked at a gas pump not getting gas and left the engine running. I walk inside to get a drink and he's sitting in the corner at a little table chit chatting with a couple people.
3945ea6121b4e491fff47bf8c17b72de.jpg

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

My sister in law used to have a ford escape. When you would get in and turn the key on the dash screen would scroll Ford Escape. The engineers at ford even tried to warn drivers.

Attachments

• 20170602_171055.jpg
    20170602_171055.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 316
Couldnt get a pic, but lady had one of those stickers that say " Silly Boys trucks are for Girls " on the back of a Ford Explorer Sportrac...... :rolleyes:

I watched the lady park get out look at it and was like it is good.

Then I was walking back and saw the kids getting in the other car and thought hope that lady see the car in her mirror

256dd85edfb7810ff5c0b76d9a9df484.jpg

I watched the lady park get out look at it and was like it is good.

Then I was walking back and saw the kids getting in the other car and thought hope that lady see the car in her mirror

256dd85edfb7810ff5c0b76d9a9df484.jpg

In her defense, those lines for that spot really don't seem to match up. But then she didn't line up with either or even split the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clearly she was going the wrong direction to park on that side, but chose to anyway. I like how we all assume it's a she because it's a Honda CRV and it's parked crooked.

Clearly she was going the wrong direction to park on that side, but chose to anyway. I like how we all assume it's a she because it's a Honda CRV and it's parked crooked.

It was A she as I watched her park.

Get em' while they're hot!!

View attachment 248818

Sweet, they come with mesh inserts to protect you from the haters who want to put things into your exhaust trashcan... ...I mean stacks...

I'm thinking about how wonderful it would be to clean a pair of white stacks with a pretty lacey overlay (let's not kid ourselves, it's lace...no, it's crochet) after rolling coal on all the hybrids with your Dodge in full-on phantom trailer mode. I can think of dumber things than white exhaust components.. no, actually I guess I can't.

Who remembers the '90s? Now you can have the latest in feminine '90s crochet fashion for your diesel pickup!

See if you can spot which one is different (warning: this is a difficult game):

Lace-tshirt-blouse.jpg

cardigan+crochet+cardigan+2.jpg

Ugly_TSO.jpg

F341.jpg

Last edited:
Found this on the book of faces. First time I've seen a light bar pull double duty as a spoiler too.

View attachment 249081
Vtec and nascar stickers take it. If i had some allens i would have flipped the lightbar to point in the cab. Wonder how long before they noticed?

Back