Biggest douche-mobile

A 2-fer today only yards apart

Has the typical black air freshener tree, but straight piped with no muffler....sounded like a 79 scottsdale with glasspacks

dbag1.jpg

And this one, complete with spikes on the studs (though it DOES have the lift on the rear making it level)

dbag2.jpg

Has the typical black air freshener tree, but straight piped with no muffler....sounded like a 79 scottsdale with glasspacks

Fact is: Almost all of us know's what that sounds like. Only a few of us are man enough to admit it.

A 2-fer today only yards apart

View attachment 262950

Suddenly feel the need to go eat some wallermallon and ribs.... and some red sodee-water... wait, what?:D

Suddenly feel the need to go eat some wallermallon and ribs.... and some red sodee-water... wait, what?:D

Looka here! You stay out the fridge of my Stabbin Cabin!

Could somebody explain for me what that little cheesy anodized eyelet is for next to the fart can? I see those on the ricer rockets up here, but never want to lose the brain cells (or the valuable time out of my day) to ask the dude brah driving the car what it's all about.

Just a tow hook. They're good to have on track cars.
I was afraid to assume that. I would understand on a track car, but I'd almost have to assume that those such as the one pictured are some cheap overseas quality aluminum that would crack the minute you put a clevis to it...Not to mention the slightest angle pull would fold it around.

Meh...not my chit. Oh well...thanks for the clarification!

Red car was less than 5ft off the car in front of him, at 80mph, for at least a mile.
IMG_20180205_164757.jpg
IMG_20180205_164813.jpg

Ive done it...but only if the douche is in the left lane.

Trust me, They LOVE to do that to Dump Trucks & Garbage trucks! If I'm on a 2 lane road, I look for a gravel section shoulder I can Accidentally drift off on! Sometimes, it gets their attention. I Really like to ask them What the game is? Hide & seek, drafting, Idiot, Or just Love dust, sand & rocks, hitting their car?????????

Back