Biggest douche-mobile

fa97ee6b9f1b6e9924edbd4323505db2.jpg

Here's one from boone. Came into the lot blaring music
cfbbcb35f7160fcb03a136c12c1be12f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Couldn't get a pic. But a white 2005ish 4dr short bed brodozer with 22's and rubber bands comes rolling thru my neighborhood with a tag STUDDED

o_O

Got a twofer at Lowe's yesterday:

Using the handicap spot like they'll use the fire lane at the grocery store, for a quick run in apparently:

MVIMG_20180908_122410.jpg

Nice truck, but using a nonspot and blocking an actual spot, gofuckyerself buddy:
MVIMG_20180908_111351.jpg

IMG_20180909_142210.jpg

Hahaha shots fired!
Honestly the jeeps aren't too bad, but the clientele...

However, I'd drive the wheels off that yellow Brute TJ in the background. Beat looking Jeep there in my worthless opinion.

For your consideration... my wife. :rolleyes:
View attachment 275980

And yes, I had to give her a lecture in civility about it just because of this thread.
To be fair, with the way the other cars are on the line, you couldn't get two cars in those stupid compact spots anyway.

There are very few truly compact vehicles anymore. A newer civic, for instance, is probably as wide as a mid or full size sedan was 10 years ago. I see JKs all the time in compact spots around work and they are nearly touching the lines on both sides.

To be fair, with the way the other cars are on the line, you couldn't get two cars in those stupid compact spots anyway.

Trying to park a late-model minivan in one of those spots looks like the first problem. They're way too porky for that. Look at the white van, it's straddling the lines on both sides.

Back