Biggest douche-mobile

He’s posing
emoji_update_2017_10.png

Disagree. Its perfect for towing your PWC or hauling those bags of mulch your wife wanted from Lowe's. And if things get bad, the AWD system will send some torque to the rear wheels.

It really is exactly the amount of truck most people need though. It is very refined as a DD.
I will say they look gay as hell. But are a pretty decent truck.
Friends dad passed away and left the truck to them and it pulls a 20ft boat a lot better than I’d expect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exactly.... i would likely consider one for a DD, if it got the mileage of a 4cyl accord instead of a v8 truck

The ridgelines are pretty reliable, too. At least the old ones, jury is still out on the new ones. The lockable trunk in the bed is the best part. I would bet that an awd sienna van would out hang with it off road though. And much worse fuel mileage than a minivan.

The ridgelines are pretty reliable, too. At least the old ones, jury is still out on the new ones. The lockable trunk in the bed is the best part. I would bet that an awd sienna van would out hang with it off road though. And much worse fuel mileage than a minivan.
Can't be that much worse. Wife's Sienna AWD is averaging the same 17-18mpg as her 08 4runner and my 8k pound truck.

Dang didnt think it would be that bad.

Back