Biggest douche-mobile

To be fair, with the way the other cars are on the line, you couldn't get two cars in those stupid compact spots anyway.

The little grey car is mine and she was already parked there before I got there lol.

Is that Salem Gymnastics? Whoever painted that lot needs to calibrate their tape measurer. It sucks. All the spots are compact! Still, I managed to squeeze my Suburban between the lines! ;)

Yep. Those compact spots are more like motorcycle size and the regular spots are more like compact size.

Still, there were plenty of regular spots available.

Had a giant Jerry can on the back along with a snorkel on the front
9d688bd9c381f91ab22d80de84d4c60e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Had a giant Jerry can on the back along with a snorkel on the front
Plus a gun case up top to spook the "haters? "

Paradouche!
IMG_20180913_125710.jpg

Oh wait, that's just me and a buddy eating lunch while moving his machine tools.

Found this gem for sale on fb.
627ee4bcc08b365c5cae4e7ae68b5dd8.jpg

Haha, saw this on CL as well. Not sure that thing could be butchered much worse

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jeep Bae
@thebrodie941
BRODIE When I pull-up... It’s LIT!!!! FL/NY Supreme Jeeps SO WHAT WJF- World Jeep Federation

Jeep Bae
@thebrodie941
BRODIE When I pull-up... It’s LIT!!!! FL/NY Supreme Jeeps SO WHAT WJF- World Jeep Federation

o_O

My buddy Shane had driven his Ferrari 360 down rougher roads than this JK has ever been down

I was praying he fell. Yep that eases my mind. Please tell me he isn't posing. I have to hear it.......I kept telling myself that so I wouldn't vomit.

Almost worked.

Back