Biggest douche-mobile

Matching front and rear light bars up top. Also didn't realize they were putting diesels in Jeep Liberty's now #RollCoal
efd604d840a9c54edf54eef3b778a053.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
They put diesels in Grand Cherokee and Liberty of that era. Welcome to the world.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

They put diesels in Grand Cherokee and Liberty of that era. Welcome to the world.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Well gotdamn...news to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well , the pic was too fuzzy to see, but a newer vette passed me today with a d-ring shackle hanging from the rear bumper. Not sure what that was about.

Actually, the C3 had a rear bumper untill 73....
Fat fingered it. Common "bumper cars"

Truly hate the C3's. Especially the bastard 73 with JUST a rear bumper. The only C3's worth a second glance are the stingray "bumper cars". And even then, they can't be stock. About the only one I really like is
Chris Waugh’s 1969 Corvette

30-1969-corvette-front-view-hood.jpg

Funny - the reason I have a ‘73 C3 is because it’s a 1 year only no front bumper and kept the original rear chrome and lights set-up. To each his own

I sold my 65 C2 convertible about 5 years ago to a family member. That’s my favorite body style but it was a hot mess after truly being used for 50 years. The numbers to bring it back to glory didn’t add up for me. I made it into a simple driver and sold it.

@CasterTroy

I'm surprised neither of us have gotten a picture of that lifted Ford for sale at Webber auto off old 52.

Guess I'll need to try and nab one in the daylight.

@CasterTroy

I'm surprised neither of us have gotten a picture of that lifted Ford for sale at Webber auto off old 52.

Guess I'll need to try and nab one in the daylight.
I haven't been down that way in a while. Well...Saturday, but I was driving a military wrecker at .9 mph trying not to run over candy snatchers

Even at an idle, I bet it was still fun as hell!

Back