Biggest douche-mobile

Walmart!
IMG_1420.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The blue lowered EB just made me think of what would a midget pimp use for a hearse.....this might hit the spot. Especially that pic from the left rear quarter, just screamed out for a casket sitting in there.

Either those straps or waaaay too tight or that Bronco makes me sad.
No the owner makes me mad. Just some lines don't get crossed....I feel like Gus.

Oh, Jacksonville...you never cease to amaze me. Paydays are always entertaining! Yes, folks, what you're looking at is indeed the exhaust running out of the wheel wells of that sweet 97 K1500!

My apologies for taking the pictures with a damp potato...it's raining and dark.

20181214_194141.jpg

20181214_194200.jpg

IMG_20181216_133638.jpg
IMG_20181216_133708.jpg

I have one of those Cheetah bead poppin tanks if anyone around Johnston County ever needs to borrow it.

The lighter fluid video was hilarious.

@CasterTroy

I'm surprised neither of us have gotten a picture of that lifted Ford for sale at Webber auto off old 52.

Guess I'll need to try and nab one in the daylight.

I don't think it's for sale. It's one of theirs (dude that works there). I noticed the front drive shaft was 86'd. I guess a street truck doesn't need 4wd. Pretty cool i guess for some, but the tall "big trucks" on skinny rubbers just aren't my thing. I got a pic of it somewhere with my son in front of it from their meet and greet earlier this year.

I don't think it's for sale. It's one of theirs (dude that works there). I noticed the front drive shaft was 86'd. I guess a street truck doesn't need 4wd. Pretty cool i guess for some, but the tall "big trucks" on skinny rubbers just aren't my thing. I got a pic of it somewhere with my son in front of it from their meet and greet earlier this year.

Gay as aids.

No dirt, no mud, no proof of function. It didn't even move during the snow.

IMG_20181217_163143232.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Do these people realize how many "super fund" sites have been created to clean up the battery production sites, there like Chernoble except things still live in Chernoble.

I think that's Leilani Munter with the Tesla, she's was/is an ARCA Series driver. She's burned some race gas during her career.

Last edited:
Back