Biggest douche-mobile

Stupid as hell. But here you go.

Thats good advertising for the kind of work you do. Throw the tire up on top of the face of the rim then stand on the face of the rim, sure someone with a high dollar set of wheels would appreciate that.

Stupid fad even more stupid guy doing the video.

FB_IMG_1544056816029.jpg

Usually have to seat the bead off the machine with a Cheetah or ether. Sketchy as hell.
We stretched a 10.50 mud tar on a old school 15 inch wide steely years ago at a shop in Hickory.....I didn't know it was gonna be cool.
Two cheetahs and old school non European shoe style machine.
It's not hard, just stupid. Should be a fine and illegal, like state trooper level on the spot.

Can anyone explain why anyone would do this?
I honestly dont understand!
Because all the cool kids are doing it. That and slamming it and "rolling" the fenders. Thankfully none have yet showed up at my shop. I'd probably turn them away for unsafe tires and not wanting to accept any liability for their stupidity and continuing an unsafe condition. MAP guidelines and all.

It's not hard, just stupid. Should be a fine and illegal, like state trooper level on the spot.
Here - it is. You can get a ticket, I have a friend who works for SHP and has seen it.
In Maryland you can get a ticket at any time for something that would fail the inspection, and this would.

Here - it is. You can get a ticket, I have a friend who works for SHP and has seen it.
In Maryland you can get a ticket at any time for something that would fail the inspection, and this would.
little leak and you got a lost steering tire...like suddenly.

little leak and you got a lost steering tire...like suddenly.
especially since the idiots like to put a ridiculous negative camber on the tires too, putting even more stress on that bead.

I really wanted to ask this douche if I could hook him to back of my truck like that flag was and drag him around... no exhaust on that piece
B80F6752-804D-49BE-A547-1D53CD900448.jpeg
7086ADF8-4013-4F2C-AFC9-E46716C2D957.jpeg
i don’t even know what to say about this one I went into Lowe’s and this dumbass was parked like he’s special then came out and realized he brought the whole family!? The Jeep May have been trying to piss him off I dunno pic worthy regardless...
23EAD3C6-30CD-440F-92BB-E8997018C783.jpeg
A85B6FE6-764D-42F2-B9DB-AFFCE8C1812D.jpeg

The latter. 2wd i believe. Headed up to New York yesterday.
It was at the dealer next door to our shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back