Biggest douche-mobile

I will say... this one looks the best of all of the "grumpers" but WTF on fabricated fender flares with holes in them.

What have you been smoking???

That looks terrible.

Gotta take into account the overall exceptionally low bar that Fab Fours sets... Saying that is the best looking 'Grumper' is kinda like saying 'Of hitting all my fingers with a hammer, the thumb is the best one!'

Gotta take into account the overall exceptionally low bar that Fab Fours sets... Saying that is the best looking 'Grumper' is kinda like saying 'Of hitting all my fingers with a hammer, the thumb is the best one!'
Except the pinky is best.....I use it the least...

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

upload_2019-1-17_10-40-25.jpeg

4529a08f58cb4dd216da35f8184121b5.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Pretty sure I see that guy in/out of Thomasville a lot hanging with another squatted silverado (GMT800).

Follows the formula. Buy the most boring color truck for cheap, add some cheap/easy bolt-ons like headlights or taillights, squat it, think you've done something amazing and that everyone should admire your boring colored 15 year old truck..

Nailed it. Almost every one I see is work truck white or retirement beige.

Love the airbrushed license place purchased during the last visit to the fair, the blower intake is really well done, checkout the fake linkage that disappears into the sheet metal that is the hood.

Attachments

• IMG_20190130_140815907.jpg
    IMG_20190130_140815907.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_20190130_140743732.jpg
    IMG_20190130_140743732.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 241
Love the airbrushed license place purchased during the last visit to the fair, the blower intake is really well done, checkout the fake linkage that disappears into the sheet metal that is the hood.
You gotta admit, in the early 90s, that was the coolest truck around :cool:

Yes that’s a titan (Cummins) fuck your fire lane and the entrance/exit of the local Wally World View attachment 284873

At least he’s got the tow mirrors fully extended. That way he can watch that trailer throw his half ton truck all over the road.

At least he’s got the tow mirrors fully extended. That way he can watch that trailer throw his half ton truck all over the road.

Yeah and unless he has that new Bluetooth brake controller the 1/2 ton was probably struggling to slow that thing down too. I didn’t see Shit for wiring when I walked buy the bed.

My buddy just sent this from Hawaii.
Guess it has spread everywhere...
61413ab45362f96f186393b440a16cfe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
They've actually been doing that in Hawaii for many years now. That doesn't make it acceptable though.

Boggers make it correct. Same with Thornbirds. Anything else might start to make sense.

Hawaii is hard on tires, too. Lots of ground coral in their aggregate, from what I've been told. Lots of trucks (douchey or not) have big mud tires, and they wear twice as quick there. $$$

Back