Biggest douche-mobile

She must have forgotten about how the electricity was made that charges it, whatever lubricants are in various places under that car, the petroleum based paint that's applied to it, the plastic pieces of the interior that are made with petroleum, any rubber pieces, oh...and the tires.

Other than that...totally oil free!

Also, was in VA Beach yesterday and this morning. The douche was VERY strong...mostly real gay Jeeps and F250s. However, there's no chance of getting pics while driving because of how bad their roads are and how much I value my own life.

Does this come factory on JL's?
b38b03fc4a3b6a4e5788c6f8cd77d962.jpg
6251887873f07625bda4310f7dc47aff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

She must have forgotten about how the electricity was made that charges it, whatever lubricants are in various places under that car, the petroleum based paint that's applied to it, the plastic pieces of the interior that are made with petroleum, any rubber pieces, oh...and the tires.

Other than that...totally oil free!

Also, was in VA Beach yesterday and this morning. The douche was VERY strong...mostly real gay Jeeps and F250s. However, there's no chance of getting pics while driving because of how bad their roads are and how much I value my own life.

Something about a beach and people wanting to show their rides. Indeed it is very bad. There are a few “truck shops” that completely fuel the fire with accessories. That combined with all the military personnel gets you a blinged out JKs a dime a dozen and bro diesels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The douche nozzle in the Beamer that spun out my daughter on the on ramp to I-485 in Pineville today.....didn’t even stop. Nice guy in a Vette saw everything and was nice enough to stop and make sure she was ok. Fawkin idiot drivers...

You can tell those fender flares were made for easy fabrication and nothing else. They're a piece of flat sheet that goes against the fender, and another flat sheet that's folded up and welded in a few places. Super simple to make, but looks like complete dog shit.

This is the awesome part of the aftermarket. Anyone can design a really bad looking body part and sell it.

Back