Biggest douche-mobile

Biggest Douche mobile of all.

afarm5.staticflickr.com_4106_5043760498_87bb42fa3c.jpg

at risk of starting this shit up again......
17283.jpg

FOR SALE

I have one barely used Salt Life sticker (It was on a Z71 so its perfect)
a set of 38" Nitto Mud Grapplers,
a 6" lift kit
and a set of locked tons (perfect, never off of the pavement) and the 14bolt is shaved to clear the knarliest speedbumps!!
:flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2:

doing this just because I really care how you guys feel about me!!:bling:

Factory parts spray painted to match the vehicle, er, not. Sure sign of a douche.

Totally gonna use rustoleum neon green on a blue truck. Painted factory tie rod, diff covers, shocks... Yeah buddy.

FOR SALE

I have one barely used Salt Life sticker (It was on a Z71 so its perfect)
a set of 38" Nitto Mud Grapplers,
a 6" lift kit
and a set of locked tons (perfect, never off of the pavement) and the 14bolt is shaved to clear the knarliest speedbumps!!
:flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2::fuck-you::flipoff2:

you need to buy a pair of bigass white framed sunglasses and get some Monster Energy stickers!

Totally gonna use rustoleum neon green on a blue truck. Painted factory tie rod, diff covers, shocks... Yeah buddy.

I saw a guy in a Blazer pulling out of Lowes a while back. He had painted the shocks white, but didn't remove them. Overspray was all over the frame and brackets which were black of course.:shaking:

Any dually or big diesel owned by anyone without anything to tow.
And of course, anything with a 7 slot grill! :rolleyes:;):flipoff2::flipoff2::fuck-you::bounce::burnout::rockon::uzi:

And any Prius.

Matt

Cherokees, Xjs, soccer momobiles, grocery getters, unibodies, whatwver you call ems = douche cars.

Back