Biggest douche-mobile

pathetic

Attachments

• douche.jpg
    douche.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 198
He's gotta ditch it before the squat law takes effect and he's fined $1000 for the first offense...you know...since he threw the rear part of the lift away and all

I watched the episode of Jay Leno's garage where he interviewed the owner of this shop. Check out what he's doing with the Ram TRX. Not saying the above example is out of his shop but it looks close.

I watched the episode of Jay Leno's garage where he interviewed the owner of this shop. Check out what he's doing with the Ram TRX. Not saying the above example is out of his shop but it looks close.
Man Jay Leno is really looking like shit

the inner edge of those tires are going to be shot in a few hundred miles probly. Hope he isnt going far.
I attempted to climb a huge bank and drop into parking lot at the top when I was going to GTCC back in the day. I was driving a Nissan with the torsion bars cranked and dropped into the parking lot dragging the bars and bending the crap out of them. That thing was stanced in the front end like crazy!!! I did not make it 30 miles before both front tires had blown out.

Back