Biggest douche-mobile

Early YJ on some 28s and rubber band tires and a loser looking dude driving on 40
Bet that rides like

herbert brenon GIF by Maudit

It's ok....I'll just park my crew cab long bed and trailer as far away as I can....I know those regular spots are tight for that Mini Cooper countryman.

View attachment 360544
That would have warranted tire deflation in my book...

Hay-Zeus Enrique Christo! That's some retarded exhaust!

Lead car for an oversized load. Wtf would you even dream of something like that. Is it even legal?

24" wheels on a "work" truck? And because of the fender gap it even looks squatted.
1646855675325.png

W

WTF is wrong with people?
I notice business trucks occasionally with loud exhaust, huge gaudy wheels and even stacks and such. To each their own and all but it doesn’t at all give me confidence in a plumber or HVAC guy if they were to show up in a douche mobile.

My friend Dean started a business after retiring from the Navy. He swears his business only took off once he bought a dedicated and lettered work truck.

I notice business trucks occasionally with loud exhaust, huge gaudy wheels and even stacks and such. To each their own and all but it doesn’t at all give me confidence in a plumber or HVAC guy if they were to show up in a douche mobile.

My friend Dean started a business after retiring from the Navy. He swears his business only took off once he bought a dedicated and lettered work truck.
I think business info on a work truck is the #1 best advertisement. I can think of quite a few jobs I've had done that originated with me at a supply store looking at a truck in the parking lot or me at a stoplight staring at the back of a truck.

Obviously, if the truck looked like a rat rig or unprofessional, I wasn't too inclined to contact them for a quote.

Back