Boone/ASU Guys

wheels and tires FINALLY ordered :rolleyes:
should be here this weekend, I suppose the lift will be put on the weekend after.
EDIT*
Guess they are ready NOW.
Cant figure out a way to actually go get them though. I dont have a truck to call my own. We planned to get them in my moms Sportage, but she needs that during the week.

i live in hickory and used to go to school in boone. i got a truck, just let me know if i can help.

I just got my room assignment...Gardner.. :shaking:

i've got a house down 194, we're down for throwing down whenever
if any of you guys are trying to wheel or chill, leave me a message or im pretty sure my number is up here somewhere

second floor, i cant remember right now
any get to move in a week early and ill probally have some down time before school starts, so anyone wanna go wheelin

the room we orginally picked out was on the second floor, 206 I think.

Then the Housing Nazi's decided we could go live in a totally different room, on a completely different floor (109) because of "consolidation purposes"

Bullshit I say. I think they just needed room for freshman, and decided to try and fit them on the same floor.

if any of you guys are trying to wheel or chill, leave me a message or im pretty sure my number is up here somewhere

Saw you on 194 heading toward Boone. Im living out 194 as well. We will be throwing some parties soon. Always down for wheeling and relaxing. Should have the Keg grills done soon.

When we throwin down?

I'm out 321 towards Blowing Rock, Don't really have enough room for a big big throw down.....but we'll see what happens. :flipoff2:

Now who's goin to Michigian?

the room we orginally picked out was on the second floor, 206 I think.
Then the Housing Nazi's decided we could go live in a totally different room, on a completely different floor (109) because of "consolidation purposes"
Bullshit I say. I think they just needed room for freshman, and decided to try and fit them on the same floor.

so you're in app heights? this is gona be wierd, i dont know anyone in boone, and im tryin to finish up my XJ before i get there

Man Im gonna need a descent job when I get up there anyone have any suggestions or know any places hiring?

Ill be up there probably tomorrow or saturday at the latest.

It's looking like I will be up there in Michigan too.
I have a buddy in a frat that goes to UM, so looking forward to getting smashed and seeing a possible upset (ok, maybe not, but I'm optimistic).

Back