Boone/ASU Guys

Actually... its alive and well, just out of inspection so I'm driving my bro's TJ right now. But yea, I screwed her up a while back. Reed was there, he saw the carnage.

Yea theres alot for sure. Most of them just drive down 321 aimlessly tho. Jeeps not up here right now, I drive a red K5. I've passed you a time or two...

Ah, yeah I've seen you a lot. I keep forgetting about the red K5. So I think you're the only one on here that I've seen much of. We ought to meet up one day and goof off.

And here's mine macdaddy...

ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a154_mudonthetires10_My_20Truck_TruckwithSliders.jpg

Can anyone guess where this picture was taken at?

Nope. You're talking about this guy who lives up at App Heights. He has a fullsize short cab mid-90's Z71. I think he is on 33s maybe with IFS if I remember correctly.

Yeah, its not bad looking at all. When I was little, I used to love the boxy looking standard cab Z71s. I always looked at his truck pretty good when mine was IFS because it was bigger and looked pretty good. I'm a good bit bigger than him now, but that's not a fair comparison.

Hey Boone guys. Back in the fall a guy up there, (not sure if a student or not) bought a new CJ-7 top from me. I found some of the hardware he needs for the top. If you know him have him get in touch. He was in an older CJ-7 that was a light, multi colored paint.

Dang Macdaddy, want our blood types and social too? :flipoff2:
Just search for me, names Reed.

Upnover..Do you mean, shitty mix and match paint, or pretty multi colored?

upnover, that was my buddy joe, i think. what color top was it u sold him, just so i can see if its the same guy? it prolly is though
and macdaddy, from ur facebook pick, im assuming u live in j-hall?

i would stop and say hi if i actually saw another cool rig....im not impressed with the 4.5" RE kit i put on your tj

Was Burgandy colored

I'm Ron Burgundy?

No, I don't work for the fire dept, I work at hawksnest (year round for the past 3 years). I think I know of the gunmetal blue XJ that is parked at the foscoe FD tho so I can see why you might think that.

My junk is significantly more beat up than that one, and has a lot more stickers which as we all know = horsepower. I think the "no hope in dope" sticker throws down another 10 ponies at the tires at least.

I actually found and from a friend (and stopped and looked) that the guy with the red TJ on 37s has a set of dynatrac 44/60 axles, not 60/60. Plus its still Jeep lug pattern and ball joint (which is what made me say 44 before my friend confirmed). Apparently really never wheels the thing though from what I was told. Idk.

There are a lot of balljoint D60's, and Dynatrac will probably put a Jeep lug pattern on a d60 for enough money.

There are a lot of balljoint D60's, and Dynatrac will probably put a Jeep lug pattern on a d60 for enough money.

I know that, give me that much credit. But when I look at an axle and it looks like a D44, and then my friend tells me its a D44, I can pretty much be 99% sure thats right.

Maybe when I get my rig finished, I'll get up with some of ya'll to wheel a bit... Most everyone I knew in the area is now off the mountain... I just gotta get some lights wired up and mines ready to go, but I get lazy and I just got a new bike... Anyone wanna meet up and have a wrenching party on my rig? I'll provide the welder, tools, brew, and cookout if I can just get the thing done...

Back