Boone/ASU Guys

does anybody know a guy with a red xj, lifted, snorkel, doorless and hatchless on what looked like MTRs? i have seen it twice in the past two days, and was wondering if anybody knew anything about it

i go to ASU as well and live at the Village of Meadowview. i never really see anyone either. i see the red tj all the time and talked to the guy with the cut up cherokee but thats about it. i drive a white on white stock tj. hope to have my yota finished and up to boone by the summer. we should all get together and wheel for sure...

Dunno if anyone has seen that big TJ we were talking about a few pages back..

Looks like he does wheel it every once in a while, his front fender is bashed up. Granted it could be some wreck he got in, but I dont think I know of anything that high up to do the damage.

my guess is a tree fell on it because it was after that 3 or 4 days of bad wind. if he wheeled it i would think there would have to be scratches else where, atleast. either way.

ill be at ASU this fall
hit me up if you see me ill be riding around.

ai80.photobucket.com_albums_j163_bigredishness_xj_HPIM1114.jpg

ai80.photobucket.com_albums_j163_bigredishness_NCK_UNF_20April_2007_Pics_Bridgman_HPIM1173.jpg

Let me know if you wanna go fiddle around in Mtn. City or something. I probably won't be doing too much of crazy junk until I get a few more upgrades on the truck, but I'm sure there'd still be plenty to do.

Yo man, PM or something...I'm coming back into town tomorrow with the rig. I got some boys who will get up and ride.

I'll be back in town by tomorrow too, but I gotta get some quick crap done on the tires if I can find the time and folks to do it.
Rotate tires, change engine and rearend oil, bull crap like that unfortunately. Hopefully I'll get it done in a few days though, I hope...

well if you guys are gonna run Callente (SP) tomorrow, i cant do it...

just spent the last 2 days in Linville Gorge, i cant even move..:lol:

Saw you driving today on the way back from the River mudontires. Were all headed up to Mtn City again next weekend. You down?

post something up on the next time you guys are thinking of going out somewhere, got to take care of a few things, but other than that im trying to wheel somewhere

Back