Bourbon

When I bought my current house, I had a lot of custom furniture made and bought several ‘heirloom’ pieces…having kids and puppies, determined that was a terrible idea. It’s held up well, but gouges from forks and puppy chewed corners can definitely be seen. Just bought a custom dinner table, and I’m sure it’ll be covered in paint and glitter in no time. A finely crafted piece of wood, really gets me going (yeah yeah…im ghey).
Like good bourbon it comes with age....the rest is just sugar head likker gets the job done but less character and refinement.

Anyone going to the Asheville ABC lottery?
50 Asbury Rd
Candler, NC 28715
United States
View attachment 385413
Old Fitzgerald 17 year old - 1 Bottle
Heaven Hill Heritage 17 year - 2 bottles
Weller CYPB - 12 Bottles
Shenk’s - 3 Bottles
Bomberger’s - 3 Bottles
Joseph Magnus Cigar Blend - 6 Bottles
Woodford Reserve Batch Proof - 6 Bottles
EH Taylor Small Batch - 12 Bottles
Wild Turkey Unforgotten - 3 Bottles
Blade & Bow 22 year - 5 bottles
Weller Full Proof - 12 Bottles
Weller Special Reserve - 12 Bottles
Russell’s Reserve 13 - 6 Bottles
Michter’s Sour Mash - 6 Bottles
Elmer T Lee - 6 Bottles
Michter’s 10 year Rye - 3 Bottles
1792 Sweet Wheat - 6 Bottles
Weller 107 - 12 Bottles
Blanton’s - 12 Bottles
Buffalo Trace - 60 Bottles
Damn, I live 5 minutes from there but am going to be working in Greensboro tomorrow.

Damn, I live 5 minutes from there but am going to be working in Greensboro tomorrow.
Well that’s not cool. lol I’ll be working in Greensboro too.

I got a buddy of mine going. I'll be interested to see what he scores.

Was able to snag this one in Greensboro on my lunch break.
Been looking for it for a while!
0BBEB20E-0C40-40EE-ADA3-14FC37FBCE89.jpeg

He have any luck?
Said he struck out. I was really hoping he'd get an Elmer for me. Be on the look out though. Now is the time of year for the good stuff.

Wait, I thought early times was cheap shit in a plastic bottle? I'm pretty sure that's what we used to get in highschool as the best bang for our buck

Wait, I thought early times was cheap shit in a plastic bottle? I'm pretty sure that's what we used to get in highschool as the best bang for our buck
Plastic bottles are still junk.
The BIB is $25 for a full Liter and is awesome stuff.

The bottom shelf still it. The BIB is $25 for a full Liter and is awesome stuff.
Gotcha, I couldn't read the bottom of your label. I thought for a minute we were somehow getting blasted on good stuff and didn't even know how good we had it

Back