Bourbon

Didn’t you say you were in SSI?

Purple top for the win

Yeah…this place was a walk up counter…thought it was gonna be a strike…but ended up being the only place I bought anything from.

7A55D02F-7FCE-47AD-AB65-151673353144.png

Yeah…this place was a walk up counter…thought it was gonna be a strike…but ended up being the only place I bought anything from.

View attachment 388137
How much was that Willet 9yr if you don’t mind me asking? Would love to have one but NC obviously doesn’t sell willet

How much was that Willet 9yr if you don’t mind me asking? Would love to have one but NC obviously doesn’t sell willet

You really don’t wanna know. They hit me with a $2500 price tag, and I negotiated significantly down from there. I paid About twice what I planned on paying…but it’s a grail bottle and one of my favorites. I will say I got down to mid-fair market range on it.

Went back to store this morning. Still had Buffalo Trace on the shelf. Still had limit of two. So I got another pair. First time I’ve seen it in the store. For the record Elkin still has 3 bottles

Bottom shelf of what?!?!

I need to come see the progress update on the 72 and maybe you can share a sip

Last edited:
Lucky local drawing. Surprisingly I started working on it 2 months ago. It’s almost road legal again.
Still wanna ride in it when you finish it

I'm glad you posted the second pic, was wondering how y'all were able to keep from just finishing those all off.
Haha yes, there's a reason the Kitchen ones are all close to empty 😅

But I keep spares of all of them in the bottom of the cabinet

Just picked this up off the bottom shelf! Hope it’s good.
I heard from two people that they no longer make Stagg Jr. Kind of makes me regret pouring one in the decanter.

I heard from two people that they no longer make Stagg Jr. Kind of makes me regret pouring one in the decanter.
They still make it.
They took the word “jr” off the bottle

It’s the 18th batch so it’s no longer Jr. I guess.
It’s still great. Especially at retail :smokin:
ABEA5C3C-F6E1-46AD-BD9F-6B4A61D7FDFD.jpeg

Back