Bronco Reveal

Its nonrefundable, so at the least that 1.9m in Ford's pocket.

Ive heard and seen both...that article does say refundable...

F94959F0-F778-401C-A2E6-804F70EF4ED0.png

Its nonrefundable, so at the least that 1.9m in Ford's pocket.
Its refundable, and $100*190,000 is $19,000,000 ;) Way to suck at reading and math! :p

Its refundable, and $100*190,000 is $19,000,000 ;) Way to suck at reading and math! :p
Damnit.

This is why i keep engineers around at work

@UTfball68 You have your finger on the pulse of the Ford market. Are used Bronco's increasing in value due to the release of the new model?

@UTfball68 You have your finger on the pulse of the Ford market. Are used Bronco's increasing in value due to the release of the new model?

Theyve been increasing in value for a couple years now actually. Hagerty went all Nostradamus a few years back saying 78-79 Broncos would be the next hot collectors vehicle, and they have been. 80-96 FSB’s seem to be following the trend (not as rapidly) and EB’s still aren’t hurting in the $50k+ bracket. That article wasn’t revolutionary though, vehicle peaks and valleys are driven by guys in their 40-50’s with money that couldn’t afford one in yesteryear. The new bronco might steal some sales from guys that wanted a nice grocery getter or pavement pounder (IE, someone willing to drop $15-20k on a nice 96)...but otherwise seems to be two different segments of buyers or the new bronco would be in addition to.

Theyve been increasing in value for a couple years now actually. Hagerty went all Nostradamus a few years back saying 78-79 Broncos would be the next hot collectors vehicle, and they have been. 80-96 FSB’s seem to be following the trend (not as rapidly) and EB’s still aren’t hurting in the $50k+ bracket. That article wasn’t revolutionary though, vehicle peaks and valleys are driven by guys in their 40-50’s with money that couldn’t afford one in yesteryear. The new bronco might steal some sales from guys that wanted a nice grocery getter or pavement pounder (IE, someone willing to drop $15-20k on a nice 96)...but otherwise seems to be two different segments of buyers or the new bronco would be in addition to.
I would fall into that category of wanting one back in the day. When I was 16 dad had an 84 I was allowed to drive and the 79's back then to me were The DREAM!

I would fall into that category of wanting one back in the day. When I was 16 dad had an 84 I was allowed to drive and the 79's back then to me were The DREAM!

Yeah...same deal for me...my dad always had a 73-79 in the driveway until he ordered his 96 crew. To me...79 trucks/broncos are by far the best looking trucks ever made.

Yeah...same deal for me...my dad always had a 73-79 in the driveway until he ordered his 96 crew. To me...79 trucks/broncos are by far the best looking trucks ever made.
Yea I miss the old 79 F150 Ranger Lariat Super Crew long bed I learned to drive in with a 351. Was black with a silver stripe.

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Had to go look for one. That is the exact truck except was black where it is yellow.

You BroncoBoiz done been had again.

I’m in the market to replace my Lincoln. For a split second I got excited and thought the Bronco would be my next DD, but figured the supply chain wouldn’t be stable for at least 3 years and would probably be selling at MSRP for 5 years. So now I figure I’ll wait 6-12 months for the ‘stimulus rich’ vehicles to start finding their way back to the dealerships, scoop one of those up. After 5-7 years of usefulness out of that vehicle, I’ll probably start seriously considering a Bronco.

I’m in the market to replace my Lincoln. For a split second I got excited and thought the Bronco would be my next DD, but figured the supply chain wouldn’t be stable for at least 3 years and would probably be selling at MSRP for 5 years. So now I figure I’ll wait 6-12 months for the ‘stimulus rich’ vehicles to start finding their way back to the dealerships, scoop one of those up. After 5-7 years of usefulness out of that vehicle, I’ll probably start seriously considering a Bronco.
My thought process was my retirement vehicle. My son ought to enjoy getting a two owner vehicle when the second one never got over 45 and only drove it 2 years or so....

thats the baby sport II deal isnt it

Back