Bronco Reveal

We keep going by the Scenic Ford hoping to see one. My wife loves her CRVs and Pilots but says she may would try one. The Honda dealer is calling her begging her to trade in her current CRV Touring and is offering stupid money.

Last edited:
it was a 4 door.
Yeah the sport is a 4 door. The full size supposedly isn’t in dealerships yet.

Re1b88d6ec103fd1c938479c058ca9870

SO I've yet to see the Full size in person, Im weird I like the sports and dont like the full size. from the videos Ive seen. let me clarify before I get bashed lol.

the truth is the more I look at them the more bored I get about them. I like shit that's not supposed to be cool or was cool back at some point or I CAN make cool. I guess. I mean my trail rig is a fucking SAS Yukon with a snorkel for god sakes :laughing:. I like to have something different and the more people are stoked about the bronco the less I want one I guess same goes for any newer jeep. both with few modifications can either keep up with my rig or out wheel it. let me explain my logic

2 most unappealing vehicles for me
Ford Mustang
Jeep JK

Im sure both are Awesome vehicles but I see them EVERY WHERE.

I Feel like the Bronco will share the same fate. everyone will have or want one which makes me want it less .

SO I've yet to see the Full size in person, Im weird I like the sports and dont like the full size. from the videos Ive seen. let me clarify before I get bashed lol.

the truth is the more I look at them the more bored I get about them. I like shit that's not supposed to be cool or was cool back at some point or I CAN make cool. I guess. I mean my trail rig is a fucking SAS Yukon with a snorkel for god sakes :laughing:. I like to have something different and the more people are stoked about the bronco the less I want one I guess same goes for any newer jeep. both with few modifications can either keep up with my rig or out wheel it. let me explain my logic

2 most unappealing vehicles for me
Ford Mustang
Jeep JK

Im sure both are Awesome vehicles but I see them EVERY WHERE.

I Feel like the Bronco will share the same fate. everyone will have or want one which makes me want it less .
You may be right. I feel like that about all the Wranglers after the TJ.

Last edited:
I’m just trying to decide which one to buy. 2 door or 4 door... :D

and which one is the bronco equivalent to the Rubicon. Would love a First Edition but those are all reserved.

I definitely like the style of the 2door better. But as a family guy it's less practical.
But also... by the time I could afford one, at least one kid will be in college anyway so why should I care.

I’m just trying to decide which one to buy. 2 door or 4 door... :D

and which one is the bronco equivalent to the Rubicon. Would love a First Edition but those are all reserved.

Dibs on buying yours in 3-5 years…and I like the proportions of the 4dr better, so let that sway your decision.

The Badlands or Sasquatch I think. Both have 35s, lockers may be Sasquatch only, have not researched that yet.

Wonder when the first SAS will be heard of?

Badlands is the Rubi Equivalent, Sasquatch is a package that can be added to any trim level to get 35" tires, Beadlock wheels, 4.7 axle gears, and Lockers.

The Badlands already has Lockers and 4.7 gearing, But the Max tire size without the Sasquatch package added is 33", also, No Beadlocks without the Sasquatch Package.

Badlands is the Rubi Equivalent, Sasquatch is a package that can be added to any trim level to get 35" tires, Beadlock wheels, 4.7 axle gears, and Lockers.

The Badlands already has Lockers and 4.7 gearing, But the Max tire size without the Sasquatch package added is 33", also, No Beadlocks without the Sasquatch Package.

So which one is the pavement pounding, mallcrawler, that’s fun to drive, but also says I have kids and am trying to be professional. Ya know, asking for rockcity, so the second owner is happy.

So which one is the pavement pounding, mallcrawler, that’s fun to drive, but also says I have kids and am trying to be professional. Ya know, asking for rockcity, so the second owner is happy.
Landrover?

That was the First edition, but as said before, it's sold out... "Outer Banks" is gonna be the equivalent to the Wrangler "Sahara", so that's probably the one for the pavement princess crowd. "Wildtrak" will be the Mojave Competitor (If Jeep ever makes that in a JL, Right now it's only Gladiator, as they probably figure the Wrangler 392 fills the "Go fast" niche for the JL.)

I feel like the black diamond is basically a rubicon also.
We will probably do a big bend with the rear locker for what we will do with it

Back