Bronco Reveal

Bronco, being its own separate brand, may end up having several different models.

A basic Bronco with just power windows and locks with cruise and the Sasquatch package is what we’d be interested in I believe.

I feel like the black diamond is basically a rubicon also.
We will probably do a big bend with the rear locker for what we will do with it

Ford's managed to make that pretty confusing :)

The Black Diamond is kinda like a bottom line Rubicon, With Lockers, but without the 241OR transfercase.

But to get the "Advanced" transfercase with on demand engagement in the Black Diamond, you have to get the Automatic Transmisson, So I personally kinda ignored that.

The Bronco I want (though I currently have no plans to actually get one) Would be the Badlands, pretty much bone stock with the Manual transmission and 33" tires. That's the only way to get the good transfer case with the manual transmission, and the only way to achieve that actual 94.something to 1 Crawl Ratio Ford is advertising...

Ford's managed to make that pretty confusing :)

The Black Diamond is kinda like a bottom line Rubicon, With Lockers, but without the 241OR transfercase.

But to get the "Advanced" transfercase with on demand engagement in the Black Diamond, you have to get the Automatic Transmisson, So I personally kinda ignored that.

The Bronco I want (though I currently have no plans to actually get one) Would be the Badlands, pretty much bone stock with the Manual transmission and 33" tires. That's the only way to get the good transfer case with the manual transmission, and the only way to achieve that actual 94.something to 1 Crawl Ratio Ford is advertising...

We have only been looking at the autos, so that might be why. Too many damn trim levels. I wouldn't spend 40k on something to wheel regardless like we used to. This will be for a fun car for the GF, take it to the beach, drive it to the mountains kinda thing for camping and all. 2.3L Auto with a locker is all we will ever need.

We have only been looking at the autos, so that might be why. Too many damn trim levels. I wouldn't spend 40k on something to wheel regardless like we used to. This will be for a fun car for the GF, take it to the beach, drive it to the mountains kinda thing for camping and all. 2.3L Auto with a locker is all we will ever need.

The Black Diamond definitely sounds like the ticket for you then, You get everything you want at a lot lower cost than the BadLands... (that washout interior will be the ticket after a trip to the beach!)

The Black Diamond definitely sounds like the ticket for you then, You get everything you want at a lot lower cost than the BadLands... (that washout interior will be the ticket after a trip to the beach!)
It is another 3k on top of the Big Bend which we really don't want to spend. That plus the ugly steel wheels lol. Also, I'm not so sold on the MGV, that stuff can get really freaking hot in the sun.

It is another 3k on top of the Big Bend which we really don't want to spend. That plus the ugly steel wheels lol. Also, I'm not so sold on the MGV, that stuff can get really freaking hot in the sun.

Especially with the top off!

Especially with the top off!
Exactly, I love the idea of being able to just hose the thing down, but even our boat seats get hot as hell and we have to put water on them, having to keep towels in the car all the time to sit on the seats doesn't seem great. Can't even tell if they use any type of chilltec vinyl of its just completely standard burn your ass vinyl.

According to FTE forum, they relented and the manual will be available in the Sasquatch with I assume the good case.

According to FTE forum, they relented and the manual will be available in the Sasquatch with I assume the good case.

Yeah, Sasquatch includes the Advanced 4x4 TC, but currently slated as "Late Availability" for the ManSquatch. Which translates to "If we get enough 2021s sold and fulfill all the 2022 reservations first, we might start offering this configuration sometime in late 2022."

Yeah, Sasquatch includes the Advanced 4x4 TC, but currently slated as "Late Availability" for the ManSquatch. Which translates to "If we get enough 2021s sold and fulfill all the 2022 reservations first, we might start offering this configuration sometime in late 2022."

Poop tit.

I think I saw the same one you are talking about on 40 in Raleigh. I thought it was a Land Rover at first. I hope the full size versions look a lot better in person than this one did.
I thought it was a new LR too until I saw the BRONCO on the grill. It was black or dark grey and it looked weird w the big wheels/tires, but it was low to the ground/street.

Buddy at work got a black Bronco sport early this year. It isn't terrible for a little daily driver but is a far cry from anything related to an OG bronce

these kind of numbers out of a 2.3L as OEM stock are mindblowing
2.5x-3x the hp per L you get w/ a 22re lol

I really wish Ford offered a V8 in the bronco
I think this is pretty much a universal feeling.
But I do have to ask... if you can get 300+ HP out of the V6.... why? just because two more V's sounds more awesomer?

Its a small % of people that need more than that, and those people are goin gto have to upgrade the whole drivetrain anyway.

I think this is pretty much a universal feeling.
But I do have to ask... if you can get 300+ HP out of the V6.... why? just because two more V's sounds more awesomer?

Its a small % of people that need more than that, and those people are goin gto have to upgrade the whole drivetrain anyway.

need has zero to do with it. Nobody “needs” a 392 in a JLU, nobody needed 360 or 401 in a CJ...

no replacement for displacement.

Back