Bronco Reveal

Some are trickling out but most were ordered months ago and already sold.

It’ll be late next year before any sit on lots to be bought I would bet.

My wife is interested in one possibly but loves her CRVs and let’s face it…Honda vs. Ford reliability isn’t even a contest.
People say this all the time and of the 3 or 4 trucks I have owned I have only been towed twice. Once in a 86 that had a harness fire in 91 or 92 with a lot of miles on it. And once in my 09 when the fuel pump relay decided to do the corroded thing I was told they like to do.....

People say this all the time and of the 3 or 4 trucks I have owned I have only been towed twice. Once in a 86 that had a harness fire in 91 or 92 with a lot of miles on it. And once in my 09 when the fuel pump relay decided to do the corroded thing I was told they like to do.....
My first 2 vehicles were 91 and 92 explorers. I could usually keep 1 of them on the road...

I have had plenty myself, consider myself a Ford guy…compared to Honda they don’t come close.

Think there will be any of the 30k base models on the lots? MY bet Is they will be special order only. I don't want to order one before I at least drive any of the full sizes and see how I like it. I wanted the FJ to work when they remade it but the long dash paired with the small windshield made me car sick when I drove it. I really do like everything I have seen and read thus far and need a new daily ride.
To me the newer FJ completely missed the mark on the remake. The Bronco seems much closer. Never ride in the FJ but I can see what your saying for sure. Can't imagine the blind spot on the Ninja Turtle looking SUV.

To me the newer FJ completely missed the mark on the remake. The Bronco seems much closer. Never ride in the FJ but I can see what your saying for sure. Can't imagine the blind spot on the Ninja Turtle looking SUV.
My neighbor’s boy has one he bought new. It was a good SUV in some ways but hard to get in and out of. Not as practical as a 4Runner and no more capable off-road either.

Should have had Hi-Lux drivetrain and been more spartan.

I would bet within a couple of months somebody will have a new Bronco SAS done.

:p My remark on the random thoughts was triggered by my wife wanting a FourRunner. I was like a salesman, "but have you actually studied the new Bronco?"

She immediately fell in love with a the Outer banks and some other edition......the larger tires and trim that she doesn't know includes the lockers.

She was all heated seats, leather, and oh how pretty. Then I educated her on the removable top.

Thus she started calling it a Jeep. I was completely excited and disappointed at the same time. Like a weird boner at 14 when your big titty cousin brushed up against your man giblets on the playground.

Best thing about the FJ is my dad owned one for ~10 years, put like 20k miles on it (not a lot) and sold it on trade in for 25k. They stopped making them but there is a section of die hards that loved them. I never loved driving it though.

I was completely excited and disappointed at the same time. Like a weird boner at 14 when your big titty cousin brushed up against your man giblets on the playground.
You are such a wordsmith!

I know they're new Broncos running around all over, but I saw my first one this morning - a white 2-door, in Greensboro (on Freeman Mill Rd)

I like it!! (a white 2-door, w/ S'quatch package is on my happy list)
I have not had the pleasure yet!!! I am wanting that slate gray color in a two door squatch!!

Cactus grey? That’s what we are debating vs the red but not a Sasquatch. If we can ever get the damn thing that is
Its actually "Carbonized Gray" but I was considering current crowd and tried to dumb it down :D. I actually want the Big Bend package in a 2door as it will be a DD for me. My plans are summer of 2022 to order one if I still love it after driving it. I just bought a little beater POS to last me a year or so until I can get a Bronco. Well that is the plan anyway.

Its actually "Carbonized Gray" but I was considering current crowd and tried to dumb it down :D. I actually want the Big Bend package in a 2door as it will be a DD for me. My plans are summer of 2022 to order one if I still love it after driving it. I just bought a little beater POS to last me a year or so until I can get a Bronco. Well that is the plan anyway.
Ah. too many damn colors.

Yeah we are trying to get a Big Bend 4 door but option it with a rear locker. Just waiting for 22 orders to open up so we can convert on reservation.

I could see a base Sasquatch here by the end of next year.

Jeep takes fire at the bronco Sasquatch

So people have been doing lift & tire upgrades and axle gears to match on stock Jeeps as the very first thing to do.

After 70+ years of this... a real competitor is released....
THEN
"We're listening to our customers!"

I'm pretty sure this is "realizing you may actually lose market share".

So people have been doing lift & tire upgrades and axle gears to match on stock Jeeps as the very first thing to do.

After 70+ years of this... a real competitor is released....
THEN
"We're listening to our customers!"

I'm pretty sure this is "realizing you may actually lose market share".

100%, basically crap there is a real reason we have to do this now, get on it!!!!

Back