Cherocar

It's fun racing against traffic, my foot is in the floor and pops in the nissan sentra is still pulling ahead from a stop light. Definitely get some funny looks from the locals when the exhaust pops :huggy:

Jeeps are the universal "cool". Pretty much anyone will walk up and check it out, all smiles. Old country black man pulled next to me the other day and said "sounds like a shreefitty with a four bolt main!"

How'd ya guess? :lol: :)

image000001.jpg

A decade of sending it put a hurting on this trans mount. The rubber part is still in tack but 3 studs were broken off and the other was loose.

Both bolts that held the mount to the trans had roughly a gallon of blue locktite on them. The half in drive breaker bar was flexing.
20180815_205130.jpg

I found one in a Dodge 1500 for $76 at my local pull a part. Bolted right up to the AX15.
Yea that's my plan for saturday.

I pulled the t case today to inspect the damage. Broken output, tail housing, gear inside the tail section.
IMG_20180831_131439_571.jpg

Nice! Did you swap in a 241 or just put a new tail shaft in?

The hood not latching down all the way has “character” written all over it [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hood not latching down all the way has “character” written all over it [emoji1]

The damn hood flew up on the way home from the flats a while back....now it only one pin lines up.

That is one of the tires I have been considering if I don't go stickies some day. How do you like them?

I'd go with stickies if you can. Mine are pretty old but the price was right. Id say a new set would hook up a little better. When the time comes for me to get new tires ill prob go with 38-39s

I'd go with stickies if you can. Mine are pretty old but the price was right. Id say a new set would hook up a little better. When the time comes for me to get new tires ill prob go with 38-39s
Yea I cannot see stickies in my future right now. My STII's still have enough tread and hold air. I like them a lot especially the side wall strength. They are just soooo heavy with the H1's which I also love.

Yea I cannot see stickies in my future right now. My STII's still have enough tread and hold air. I like them a lot especially the side wall strength. They are just soooo heavy with the H1's which I also love.

I’ve been watching the market on used stickies and it’s dropping. I think this winter you’ll find deals around 2000 for beadlocks and 43sx still pricey but they probably have 80%+ tread on what I’ve been seeing

I’ve been watching the market on used stickies and it’s dropping. I think this winter you’ll find deals around 2000 for beadlocks and 43sx still pricey but they probably have 80%+ tread on what I’ve been seeing

x2... Reds are becoming extremely prevalent now too, and i have seen them in the 1000-1500 range for a set with good tread.

x2... Reds are becoming extremely prevalent now too, and i have seen them in the 1000-1500 range for a set with good tread.

12-1400 is the going rate lately on places like Pirate and Hardline.

The change to a lighter weight 17 and sticky tire is worth the investment. The only people that don't "need" stickies have just never owned a set. :lol:

Jeep took a solid hit at the shop a few weeks ago. I forgot about this
20181021_124401.jpg

Back