cherokee fans: check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha ha, thats the jeep just finished puttin lift on with doubler and not driveable yet, shafts have to be done this week and crossmembers and such

hey someone tell oleblue not to cry and not to have a heart attack since a guy is driving a xj on 38s around town. he might have to go tell Obama about that crazy xj guy and have the DOT take his ride for not proper braking force applied to the wheels. what a grandma

RHSCTJ i saw those pics just now, damn that sucks poor guys man but i guess all in all we can all agree thats part of the sport, right? i'll admit some of those pics of where they broke really surprised me cause well, just does but i guess every jeep is different and decides when to go. maybe i will take it more easy but good thing i've got the 8.25 on the 98xj instead of the 35 and u know i admit, i do notice a little difference in the 8.25 as far as traction goes, seems to just perform a bit better before the 38s so we'll see.

dude that build is cool. OK NOW I SEE WHY EVERYONE LIKES PICTURES. IM SORRY TO ALL PEOPLE ON HERE WHO THINK IM FULL OF IT WITH MY JEEPS SINCE I HAVE NO PICS. I WILL TAKE MORE PICS FROM NOW ON AND POST THEM UP. MY BAD, IM NEW TO THIS AND DIDN'T REALIZE TILL NOW THAT PICTURES SHOW IT ALL I GUESS.

WELL DANG with 33s, well i guess i've just gotten lucky all these years with welded D35 on 36 tsls.????im confused now?????scratching my head!!!!

dude that build is cool. OK NOW I SEE WHY EVERYONE LIKES PICTURES. IM SORRY TO ALL PEOPLE ON HERE WHO THINK IM FULL OF IT WITH MY JEEPS SINCE I HAVE NO PICS. I WILL TAKE MORE PICS FROM NOW ON AND POST THEM UP. MY BAD, IM NEW TO THIS AND DIDN'T REALIZE TILL NOW THAT PICTURES SHOW IT ALL I GUESS.

typing with the Caps Lock on helps too. you're getting there. keep it up!

hurt 4x4, you ever get your xj runin right. let me know man, im slowing down a little with work so i might could bring my scanner out if you still need help with that.

yeah im catching on but seriously i really need advise on should i add a second crossmember in on the doubler just for help or not, i got brand new trans mount but is that enough? anyone

hurt 4x4, you ever get your xj runin right. let me know man, im slowing down a little with work so i might could bring my scanner out if you still need help with that.
Its sold, im moving to the toyota side :D but thanks for asking.

ohh, well thats cool. i think yotas would have been my next line of choice of a rig if i didn't fall in love with the cherokee so much, i like the yota and have seen them take some masive abuse so im impressed with them

typing with the Caps Lock on helps too. you're getting there. keep it up!

Yeah. Nothing says it like ALL CAPS. :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ok i hope i do this right... here it goes...
98 xj on 38s.jpg
back bumper.jpg
rear fenders.jpg

only 3.5" lift. its REALLY REALLY CLOSE but it dont rub when maxed out, ok for now. the bumper was leftover from my BIG ASU Jeep when i pulled that explorer up my driveway and got ripped off afterward, glad i had it though, makes a nice off road high clearance bumper

i'll post up my linkage once it quits raining and i can fool with it somehow cut a hole and do something for my second t-case handle, the next 2days of waiting for my shafts are soooo long days cuase im so exited to drive it for the first time with doubler 5.2:1 ratio sounds freaking sweet!!!!!!:rockon::gitrdun:

thanks but no thanks, nothing special just 35s and such, i just sold a jeep bigger and better than that with IRO 12" long arm lift on 39.5s and that was too big so thats why i wanted to do no lift, big tires for this toy. it looks pretty but not my cup of tea for a xj, too pretty for me, i would be afraid to tear it up and 35s is too small for my liking, 36TSL is the smallest i like nowadays and 38s is what i hope to stick with from now on, hopefully way down the road upgrade to 60s and some 44 TSL or Boggers. but workin there.

really good price though on that jeep i forgot to mention for what it is, thats good start jeep for 4k for a jeep enthusiast.

and FYI, just cause it has 44s front and rear wouldn't solve any issue for me or anyone on an xj, still cant beat on it that hard, i hear people breakin those diffs just as much as the D35s and 8.25 so really no big difference but for a weekend DD wheeler, would make a nice rig, would agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back