cherokee fans: check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeff b if you really are the generous one wouldn't speak as you do bro, u ain't fooling me, maybe you help your boys with rigs you like but a xj like me you would just piss in the wind and thats not a good sport, thats an ass FYI. see normally a guy like me admires people like you with cool rigs on the trail but now i see your true colors therefore you now give all people in your standing a bad rep. i'm trying to give xj's a good rep but you guys are all dawgin'em and yet you call yourselves sportsmen with morality and good ethics. NO, that's what I call hypocrite and looser and no different than all the other worldly bonks like that out there.

I have personally witnessed Jeff B help an XJ out before.
Heck Ive even seen him wheel in a group with several.

Dude if you cant see that taking that abomination on the road endangers everyone around you, please just drive it off a cliff and save us all.
BUT if i did that, i would just continue to credit yalls big head of ur rigs are better and no way will i ever bow down to you guys and your rigs and drive mine off the cliff. that's what you guys want so you can continue to feel like "king of the mountains" but I don't fall for that crap, other xj owners might but not this one, no sir, i will always build Cherokees to keep up with the big dogs to a degree so once again to you sir, piss off hater and get a life. XJ's rock

OK I have went back a couple pages and deleted a lot of the BS, and yes, including my own. No offense to anyone.
Still some on here, not that gun ho in reading and sifting through it.
So.........
That said, unless it pertains directly to the tech or, LACK there of, let it be.
It's everyones right to be an asshat(phrase coined by Rich) or a complete idiot(but he is admitting to upgrading to at least an 8.25.
So, if you post, please direct it toward the "tech" in this thread
THANK YOU FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SOME SENSE AND RESPECT AND GROWN UP HOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

OK I have went back a couple pages and deleted a lot of the BS, and yes, including my own. No offense to anyone.
Still some on here, not that gun ho in reading and sifting through it.
So.........
That said, unless it pertains directly to the tech or, LACK there of, let it be.
It's everyones right to be an asshat(phrase coined by Rich) or a complete idiot(but he is admitting to upgrading to at least an 8.25.
So, if you post, please direct it toward the "tech" in this thread
also appologise for some of my rude comments in my defense earlier in this thread dudeman, peace and love dude

BUT if i did that, i would just continue to credit yalls big head of ur rigs are better and no way will i ever bow down to you guys and your rigs and drive mine off the cliff. that's what you guys want so you can continue to feel like "king of the mountains" but I don't fall for that crap, other xj owners might but not this one, no sir, i will always build Cherokees to keep up with the big dogs to a degree so once again to you sir, piss off hater and get a life. XJ's rock

This is a warning. Stick to the tech.
glad to see you are upgrading, if only a little to a 8.25.

And for your information, JeffB has no friends, no one likes him. His junk don't run anyway(last I heard)
No one here is hating an XJ, they are trying to get through your thick skull that what you are doing, or trying to do is a bad idea. It is dangerous. We don't want to loose another wheeler, or see anyone hurt, because of mods he has done, esp if he has been warned of the ramifications. Break going up that hill? And keep going? How? 4 wouldn't do it, so how is 3 going to. You don't even have a winch on the front OR.....drumroll.............tow points!

so once again Mr. Pro, i don't need none of that crap, never had, to go play in the woods. And just because of one or two bad accidents have happened, what the rest of us are supposed to wait till we get rich and build perfection before we go play. Get Real Dudes, I was trying to give you respect dude but you know what, kick me off here if that makes you feel better but as far as my rig goes, i got just as much right and joy as any of you do. Love and Respect to lost wheelers out there but yall gotta quit using that as your guide and reasoning for your lowsy comments so move on and grow up. Respect those who have lost their lives to the sport but that's life dudes, we keep moving and rolling and try to learn but in the end life or jeeps don't stop just cause someone rolled backwards or lost something. I've lost some too you know but hey, at least they died doing their passion and not unhappy dreaming about their passion. Your telling me to sit back and dream of the perfect XJ until i get it right but I'd rather enjoy it now as I go and have fun doing it. You guys aren't in this for the sport: this forum makes me think of Dr. Phil Drama Drama Drama. Off Roading is supposed to be fun and exiting and before i signed up with NC4x4 it was, you guys enjoy your chitter chatter and excuses to not enjoy the sport while I'm gonna go play in the woods and keep on trucking. Did I forget to mention, I didn't post in the NEWBIE section so kiss my ass haters. I work on Cherokees and Grand Cherokees for a living to pay the bills for 5 years now with my own business so I know cherokees better than most. I will PERSONALLY GO and delete this thread after today because you're right, this post is a disgrace from what it was started with. Started positive and now 7pages of people's shit sense and derogatory lame remarks. Thanks to those who've been supporting and prayers go out to the rest a yall. Peace

yeah that's part of my business now too. found a way to make it reasonably fast and accurate and like doing it. tell you what, the cut tires like that,in pics, is what worries me more than anything cause they dig like boggers so....that does scare me a bit up front but just have to see how things go until i upgrade i guess down the road.

yeah that's part of my business now too. found a way to make it reasonably fast and accurate and like doing it. tell you what, the cut tires like that,in pics, is what worries me more than anything cause they dig like boggers so....that does scare me a bit up front but just have to see how things go until i upgrade i guess down the road.
Where exactly is your business located?
I might want you to groove my tires.
And to the mods, this a tech question in a tech forum.
Quit hating on us xj guys!
My opinion.
Damn a bunch of haters.

to anyone with 8.25, i shaved like almost 7/8" off bottom today so grab a grinder and get busy cause that's like almost 2 tire sizes i think in ground clearance. maybe you guys knew that but first time with newer jeep on 8.25 so that was new to me. it's funny though cause now it looks like the D35 from afar. LOL

heck yeah dudes, with option of 2WD LOW range now and tires grooved like crazy, i can do a lot around my yard with that and can go up my driveway with snow all over it no problem along with welded rear now too. I love welded rear, its the coolest, cheapest, and most practical invention ever made. Props to the guys who came up with that idea. on a bad note, the doubler is rattling my brains to pieces...:( i gotta do something, damn second case is resting against floor board so.....?????more cutting i guess, my seat is already boofed up but i guess i'll have make more room

wow...how did you find that, i quit using that website long time ago, how did you find it? that's trippy

Okay since we're back to tech....

I'm trying to figure out how to fit 53's on my XJ with 3 inches of lift. I replaced my rear axle with one I got from a mobile home. What do I need to do to get these tires to fit?

I plan on grooving them with a heated up pizza cutter, do you think this will work? I like your idea of installing the doubler, but I think I need more. Do you think a trippler will fit?

that was uncalled for, funny but don't appreciate you still pickin at me, it's over, done, moved on, we're back to a real thread now. please respect the thread now, thank you dude.

It was a serious reply, with the exception of the pizza cutter. I just tried it and it doesn't work well.

i'm still trippin on how you found that, do I know you from Raleigh, we lived there for 5 years and then moved back to Boone 3 years ago so you must know me cause that website or business name is not on this forum. weird. who are you? Blake?
this is not tech..

Your right chip nobody is my friend. This is because of all my mad skills, (your all just jealous) I groove tires with my chain saw.(<--that's the tech part:D) I am rolling 49" irocks on my willys jeep.

I am looking to buy an xj, I would like to run 39.5 pbr's on it.

Questions;

Can I do this on 1" body lift?

Will the springs hold my tires up?

How many squirrels under the hood will I need to start said tires rolling. Will they need more that one nut to chase?

Hmm, any help would be great. When I am done I will post up how mad my skills are.

Body lift. Nice touch.

This is a really nice custom interior!!
a3.bp.blogspot.com__sBnPoSTLwNY_TaoaQuhQ11I_AAAAAAAAAAs_jOr0_do6E_c_s1600_95_Tracer_Interior_1.jpg

this is not tech..

Your right chip nobody is my friend. This is because of all my mad skills, (your all just jealous) I groove tires with my chain saw.(<--that's the tech part:D) I am rolling 49" irocks on my willys jeep.

I am looking to buy an xj, I would like to run 39.5 pbr's on it.

Questions;

Can I do this on 1" body lift?

Will the springs hold my tires up?

How many squirrels under the hood will I need to start said tires rolling. Will they need more that one nut to chase?

Hmm, any help would be great. When I am done I will post up how mad my skills are.

Forget the body liftm they give too much body roll, better option is to just stack your XJ body on a JK frame. Just weld it together, last long time

As long as you use heavy enough springs they sure will

If you have issue with the power plant just upgrade it. Use a briggs n Stratton injection on it and you would not believe the power you will get
Or
Get one of those water injection pumps, your valves will never be so clean

This is a really nice custom interior!!
a3.bp.blogspot.com__sBnPoSTLwNY_TaoaQuhQ11I_AAAAAAAAAAs_jOr0_do6E_c_s1600_95_Tracer_Interior_1.jpg
The faded look around the door latch & the contrasting steering wheel really sets off the blue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back