Cl find of the day

1982 Jeep Cherokee Laredo SJ

LOL

DE8EE8C3-4672-4431-95FC-8A9D4EEBD8C5.png
E08CD882-49F5-4384-99E8-0C8C19967A70.png
5BB04A35-7418-43BA-9489-63375A2B1A39.png

So i take it the 6.7 is a good diesel from Ford?
Arguably the best motor Ford has put in a truck. I'm happy with mine. I wish it had the acceleration of a Duramax and the magical mpg of a Cummins, but overall I have no complaints.

International scout

00s0s_jATFuDAqP4k_600x450.jpg

International scout - $3000 (Wilmington)

I have a 1974 international scout. I have purchased all the new body panels and floor panels, rocker panels and end caps. I have removed the floor pans and end rear quarter panels already just need to put on the new panels. Currently just have to many projects going on and not enough time to devote to this one. Motor and transmission works great starts right up every time. Please feel free to contact me with any questions! No scammers!!!

International Scout 2

International Scout 2 - $7000 (Leland)

1974 International Scout 2 for sale. 4 wheel drive, automatic transmission, 345 motor runs good. Interior needs to be re done. This Scout is in original condition. 88468 original miles. Good solid floorboards. Some rust on quarter panel and around tailgate. Needs a muffler on one side. Some rust around top.

00505_55mLACQO8KW_600x450.jpg

I don't see 85k.......not the original motor and I would think for the price he could find some oem wheels "too".The ones on the car now are hideous.

1968 Shelby GT500
Anyone who has those wheels on "Shelby GT500" doesn't really have a Shelby GT500...

1985 Dodge Ramcharger

Let me start off the ad by saying this Ramcharger is by far the cleanest original in NC and maybe even the East Coast, it is a 1985 Dodge Ramcharger Prospector 2WD, it has 89,000 ORIGINAL miles. I love this thing to death but I've been tossing the idea around of getting something newer. I DO NOT have to sell it, so I'm not going to give it away.

Drivetrain- the factory 318 has been bored out to a 343, it has Edelbrock Aluminum RPM heads, long tube headers, Edelbrock air gap intake, Edelbrock 650 CFM carb, with a 727 Torqueflite, it has fresh fluids all within the past week, new trans pan gasket, fresh oil and oil filter, and other small things.

Exterior-original paint with only a few blemishes here and there from being a 33 year old truck, only issue is it's missing the trim piece from the back of the drivers door to the wheel well, every thing else is in great condition. This truck is RUST FREE.

Wheels and Tires-factory 15x7 Turbine wheels with new BFGoodrich KO2's with about 1,000 Miles on them.

I recently drove this thing from San Antonio, TX to Hampstead NC, it gets about 15 mpg highway and about 10 mpg in town, which is pretty good considering all of the motor work, there's more I'm sure I'm forgetting but if you have any questions feel free to ask.

$7500 OBO

00k0k_5nOJn6xTwHq_600x450.jpg

Anyone who has those wheels on "Shelby GT500" doesn't really have a Shelby GT500...

And its got a cheap aftermarket monte carlo brace on it. The true shelby brace should look more like:
63407795-770-0@2X.jpg

It also sure looks like a 2 piece export brace. Not a Shelby single piece. Though the pic isnt clear enough to be certain.

Also why the insulation under the hood?

1985 Dodge Ramcharger

Let me start off the ad by saying this Ramcharger is by far the cleanest original in NC and maybe even the East Coast, it is a 1985 Dodge Ramcharger Prospector 2WD, it has 89,000 ORIGINAL miles. I love this thing to death but I've been tossing the idea around of getting something newer. I DO NOT have to sell it, so I'm not going to give it away.

Drivetrain- the factory 318 has been bored out to a 343, it has Edelbrock Aluminum RPM heads, long tube headers, Edelbrock air gap intake, Edelbrock 650 CFM carb, with a 727 Torqueflite, it has fresh fluids all within the past week, new trans pan gasket, fresh oil and oil filter, and other small things.

Exterior-original paint with only a few blemishes here and there from being a 33 year old truck, only issue is it's missing the trim piece from the back of the drivers door to the wheel well, every thing else is in great condition. This truck is RUST FREE.

Wheels and Tires-factory 15x7 Turbine wheels with new BFGoodrich KO2's with about 1,000 Miles on them.

I recently drove this thing from San Antonio, TX to Hampstead NC, it gets about 15 mpg highway and about 10 mpg in town, which is pretty good considering all of the motor work, there's more I'm sure I'm forgetting but if you have any questions feel free to ask.

$7500 OBO

00k0k_5nOJn6xTwHq_600x450.jpg
@CLRracer looks like your dads old rig but in 2wd.

That is awesome. I have always wanted one...
I nearly bought it like 6 months ago, but it doesn't have electric start. I'm guessing something about the Christini kit makes it impossible to add. If it had e-start it would be sitting in my garage!

Same colors as my Crew Cab, but never had an RC like that. Still a very clean unit though. @Loudmouthbass I'm pretty sure I have the missing trim piece if you want it.

Duane

not my RC, almost wish it was. it's one of my son's friends, you know how those mopar guys all hang together. they were just looking at a prospecter long bed at pic-n-pull yesterday, but no luck. let me know what you want for it and i'll paypal you.

Back