Cl find of the day

f250 bullet proofed $15,000 obo open to cash offers

Love the part that says daily driver, then further downs says need gone don’t drive it.
Im kinda confused.

Per the ad.
"2004 f250 xlt crew cab 4x4 6.0 powerstroke with 144,000 miles, daily driver, in the last 30k miles done new oem headgaskets and arp headstuds, new ficm, new injector o rings, cleaned the spool valves on the injectors, new stand pipes and dummy plugs, new glow plug harnesses, new manifold gaskets, new fuel pump, new thermostat, and new water pump, new passenger side hubs, passenger side rotor, and passenger side calliper, a new icp sensor, new ipr, new pcm, new oil cooler, and egr delete. Has the 03 bigger louder turbo

New 08-14 tow mirrors
It has 4"exhaust, with 8" tip, 4 glowshift gauges...egt fuel pressure oil pressure and boost, egr delete, Recon tail lights, third brake light, 2007 chrome grill with new 07 headlights 20inch factory rims"

Then he says

"No paperwork previous owner had everything done"
So does that mean he hasn't had the truck very long and is goin by what the po told him w no real proof on the work that's been done???Some things will be obvious but others,like head gaskets,wont.

Speaking of Ford 6.0 dream trucks, this guy must be dreaming be cause there's no way a 265k mile 6.0 Ford is worth $30k:
2005 Ford F250 Harley Davidson 6.0L Bulletproofed and more
The mandatory overpriced Craigslist ad line items are all present:
" All motor work was performed at 227,000 miles and runs great. Adult driven and not abused or raced. NO TRADES!!! $30,000 OBO I know what I have and I know what I've spent so don't waste my time with a low ball offer."

Speaking of Ford 6.0 dream trucks, this guy must be dreaming be cause there's no way a 265k mile 6.0 Ford is worth $30k:
2005 Ford F250 Harley Davidson 6.0L Bulletproofed and more
The mandatory overpriced Craigslist ad line items are all present:
" All motor work was performed at 227,000 miles and runs great. Adult driven and not abused or raced. NO TRADES!!! $30,000 OBO I know what I have and I know what I've spent so don't waste my time with a low ball offer."
If I had made it to 227K I wouldn't have bothered w BP'ing it.What he has spent is irrelative to me as a potential buyer.

What he has spent is irrelative to me as a potential buyer.

but...but....the proverbial "I know what I have" was there in plain English! You HAVE to respect that..

However...forgetting the oh so important "I don't have to sell"....or even better, the ultimate: "I don't have to SALE" he's really shot himself in the food. He COULD have asked $35k with BOTH of those

ummmm, about that tattoo....not sure if this should be posted as a CL post or biggest douchemobile post or worst tattoo post or ? ? ? ? . . .

1996 Chevrolet Caprice

00i0i_1J5O5QEcTZB_1200x900.jpg

I was committed until I saw the license plate was crooked. No telling what else on it is shady if they can’t even get the license plate on straight

The price is pretty steep for only "rescuing" 4 in the cab at a time, I imagine a dozen more could cling to the roof etc. But for 80g you could buy 7 of these and rescue 50 or more peeps at once and rescue the folks who bail out when the big yellow floodbus goes under.

2018 Roughneck 1860 Jon Fishing and Hunting Boats | Lowe Boats

Back