Cl find of the day

not my RC, almost wish it was. it's one of my son's friends, you know how those mopar guys all hang together. they were just looking at a prospecter long bed at pic-n-pull yesterday, but no luck. let me know what you want for it and i'll paypal you.

Let me double check that I have it and I'll let you know.

Duane

I would rock the chit out of that!! And it would be mine if I had $19,995 more dollars!
Start ya a go fund me account.Everybody else does and some for lesser things.

Here's a scrambler that's...umm...unique.

00o0o_cqkDJA3iWfP_600x450.jpg

1985 CJ8 Scrambler

View attachment 272765
Is it just me or is that not a poor way to attach the rear "swing arm".. he's got a bolt in tension to the pivot.. I would've thought it should have been a welded assembly..

No different than a traditional control arm joint... just a much smaller bolt.

No different than a traditional control arm joint... just a much smaller bolt.
Looks like that is the bolt connects the "trailing arm/ swingarm" to the bushing. There should be another one that is hidden by the tire.

Who buys tires that slick? I mean, they wont pass inspection if your vehicle still has to have one and they would suck off-road. I've never understood it yet you see slick tires for sale all the time. Maybe I could see one used as a spare just to get you home but..
Sometimes people use a siper and groove the hell out of them. Whether it's worth that amount of time is another question.

...and they would suck off-road...

Lol... I doubt a set of those have ever seen off road. Those have got to be the worst riding and loudest tire I have ever travelled on! You could not give me a set of those to actually use. I would run boggers on my DD before those things

A friend posted this on FB and I thought you guys would enjoy....

1982 Jeep Cherokee Laredo SJ

"For sale: 1982 Jeep Cherokee Laredo, built 360, 5 speed manual, 4wd, off road built, FSJ, cursed.

This Jeep is in amazing exterior condition, interior stripped and Rino Hide, strong engine with about 50,000 miles since it was installed, smokes (it's a 360 Jeep, so what do you expect). I have all paperwork on the Jeep since it was new, including the window sticker. This is a 85% finished project Jeep.

It is also cursed. Not in an entirely bad way, just in the: it will ruin your marriage, sort of way.

Let's put it this way. Whenever I drive this thing, women of all ages and description are throwing themselves at whomever happens to be behind the wheel. I go to pick up groceries, and it's all "clean up in isle 3-way". I can't have this. I'm a married man.

For example. I left my phone in the cup holder one night, and when I went to get it the next morning, the Jeep had downloaded Tinder and I had 69 matches. I don't speak Swedish, but I think the phrase "dtf" translates internationally. Here's the strangest part: the profile pic was the front grill and a bottle of 10w40. The bio only said: "I want to play in your mud." You tell me if that sounds like something I need in my life.

So my wife told me: "it's the Jeep or me". I didn't get a prenup, so it's the Jeep.

So there it is. For $10,000 you can take home a freedom loving, trail destroying, head turning, panty magnet. If you don't see the value in that, then you must be my wife."

Back