Cl find of the day

The first line is what I don’t get? If you have a rust free fj40 in great condition what the hell do you need him for?
For the bolt on stuff, duh. To make it badass like nobody's business.

The first line is what I don’t get? If you have a rust free fj40 in great condition what the hell do you need him for?
Is there such a thing?

'91 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4x4

When you don't have any other pictures of your jeep, just scribble out the child in a baby seat.

00w0w_lF0b0WYyvgw_1200x900.jpg

View attachment 274693 Custom Toterhome/Tiny House/Living Quarters/lake cabin.

This has potential to be a cool toy hauler
I just can't get over the layout. It really looks like it's a giant waiting room for the bathroom. And wtf is the big diagonal rack over the bathroom? And is that back section just a porch? Seems like a crazy waste of space.

I just can't get over the layout. It really looks like it's a giant waiting room for the bathroom. And wtf is the big diagonal rack over the bathroom? And is that back section just a porch? Seems like a crazy waste of space.

I’ll give you that it looks like a waiting room. The diagonal part is so you can use the office but when you lay it flat, it’s for you to put a queen size mattress on. I like the porch idea. Gives a place to sit out of the sun or rain.

my first thought was where to put it but honestly ive been thinking of selling my 2 since doesnt look like im getting projects done
I might possibly be interested on the green one with white top if you get ready.... :D

Back