Cl find of the day

1978 Jeep Cherokee Chief

1978 Jeep Cherokee Chief - $6500 (Wilmington)
01111_aV7HmcA9BUr_600x450.jpg

Small world, she brought this in to my shop a week or so ago. Definitely has some frame rot, mainly around the front lower control arms. She came in for a check engine light, EVAP large leak code. Decided to sell it instead of looking into the leak. After showing her the frame she didn't feel comfortable with her daughter driving it.

Small world, she brought this in to my shop a week or so ago. Definitely has some frame rot, mainly around the front lower control arms. She came in for a check engine light, EVAP large leak code. Decided to sell it instead of looking into the leak. After showing her the frame she didn't feel comfortable with her daughter driving it.
I was wondering what a frame crack actually meant.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Too much. You can see the rust on the bottoms of the panels. That means it's a whole lot worse underneath.
Are you looking for another cherokee?

Original asking price was $17,500, so you know that's a good deal at $12k.:lol:

Havent seen that. See if they wanna trade for my motor-sickle and trailer :D

Now you sound like every other true Craigslist buttlicker that wants to trade.....pretty sure the ad was in espanol, so you probably be better off trading your motor-sickle for a herd of goats or chickens then trying to trade.

Back