Cl find of the day

Yea I average 50k-55k a year. Got 72k on a 2014 Tacoma I got new in November 2014

Ghetto Jeep is gone. :(

2006 Kia Sorento LX

"good car for mudding"

"One minor dent on the front passenger door (pictured) not from an accident but my own scrape."

Whew, that makes the dent fine because it wasn't in an accident. Glad he cleared that up.

2006 Kia Sorento LX

"good car for mudding"

Clean wheels not included. Anyone that includes a recent oil change as a selling point makes me really suspicious about the maintenance history. It seems to be the mindset of "I just spent $25 on maintenance, she's good to go!".

And the fact that the wheels are completely filthy with brake dust and probably haven't been cleaned in years.

This is the crap that kills me. " great on gas ($35-$40 fills it up)" What does fuel capacity have to do with gas mileage? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I could feed a 454 with a 5 gallon fuel cell. I could fill it up for $20, but I'd still only get 40 or 50 miles out of that tank!

^ pretty sure they are different, I notice they are almost exactly the same, but a lot of subtle differences like the tire carrier in the back.

So it is "one of a kind" because it is only 99% similar to that other dude.

the gun one at least has aluminum links

So it is "one of a kind" because it is only 99% similar to that other dude.

But.......

The Jeep is sold "AS IS", and is priced to move

I never would have thought $72,000 was "priced to move"

Back