Cl find of the day

With 15 inches of lift I bet he turbo is fun to get off.Its bad enuf in a stock 2wd.

It has a clean AZ title that I'm having trouble getting due to a divorce

Also read as "My Ex-wife will eventually secure this as part of the divorce and you will at some point own a stolen vehicle"

I can't legally sell this vehicle, but here it is for sale!

I don't understand putting a vehicle up for sale with known title issues. If you're in the process of getting a title, get the title and then sell it. No one is going to touch it without being sure they can actually take receipt of the title, and if they do and the title doesn't come through then the typical Craigslist idiot will keep the money and claim it was sold as-is, then go into full avoidance mode.

I can't legally sell this vehicle, but here it is for sale!

I don't understand putting a vehicle up for sale with known title issues. If you're in the process of getting a title, get the title and then sell it. No one is going to touch it without being sure they can actually take receipt of the title, and if they do and the title doesn't come through then the typical Craigslist idiot will keep the money and claim it was sold as-is, then go into full avoidance mode.
yup.

And maybe I'm an asshole, but if I were the guy's wife, and already pissed/trying to make his life hell/trying to get as much as I could, I'd have my lawyer all over his ass in court for trying to sell off my possessions and use that as leverage to get even more out of him.
Luckily, I'm not actually an asshole...

Behind a 5.0, that poor C3 will cry

Rear locking hubs?? Never heard of that.

The 90's had some real issues

anews.cdn.boldride.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_05_24030744_rare_ford_skyranger_convertible_2.jpg

Ahh, didn't know that. Was it just a Ford thing?

Rear locking hubs?? Never heard of that.
That way you can flat tow easily, or if you say have a rear locker or weld the diff, you can just unlock the hubs and run in FWD for better steering..

Back