Cl find of the day

They expect me to believe somebody special ordered it w a 307,no air and a 10 bolt???

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I don't understand - is this guy saying the tires are sold already, like he went back and edited it to randomly add in the word "sold"?
33's super swampers sold
Why not just delete the ad?

2005 CHEVROLET SILVERADO

Heard of these in a manual but never seen one till now. Man I would love to have this but it's just not time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2005 CHEVROLET SILVERADO

Heard of these in a manual but never seen one till now. Man I would love to have this but it's just not time.

That actually just set my mind at ease. I got behind a diesel douche the other night pulling into the gas station. Mid-aughts d-max with an offset single stack in the bed and some salt life or something stickers on the glass. It wasn't squatted yet, but I'm sure it would be soon. Point is, it sounded like a stick from where I was. I didn't think they made one, though. Good to see they did. Sad it is likely to meet a coal-rollin' fate.

It's the same tranny that's in the Superdutys I believe

The dmax isn't as hard to find in stick as a 8.1l Chevy is......it seems like 10years ago you either got a small block or a diesel. Sad to think full sized trucks are no longer offered by the big 3 in a manual (dodge cummins powered trucks being the exception, and even then you are forced to leave 200hp at the door as a penality).
I guess it is hard to sip your latte, send texts, run red lights and disregard your turn signals when you have to manually shift your transmission...

I love the 8 different LED worklights / lightbars that look like northern tool specials that look to be bolted (or wood screwed) to the YJ in every open spot he had.

Back